Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test dose for equipoise

EQ 400-500mg a week is a moderate dose

there is no rule of how much test to stack with your EQ. you always have some dude on a forum with an IFBB pro in their avatar who will tell you that you have to run a certain ratio of test in a cycle. like i said there is no rule

me personally i would run the test at 200mg a week only.. gives the cycle a kick but allow the EQ to work its magic

also 8 weeks for EQ is too short.. you need to go 12-14 weeks

What are your goals?

If you are looking to add mass I would do test at 500mg and EQ at 600mg per week. If you want much more of a lean gains or a recomp then I like test at 200-300mg and EQ at 300-600mg per week. The lower the dose the less water retention you will deal with.

Agree with Masonic and Stevesmi. EQ is a very long ester, needs to be run at least 12 weeks. And test amount doesn't need to follow any ratio, despite what some broscientists will tell you. Depending on your cycle history and goals.. if bulking, a little higher test like 500/week, if you're mainly going for recomp or dieting, lower test like 2-300/week. EQ 400-600/week.

I like test at 500mg/week and EQ at 400-600mg/week. Add in an AI like aromasin and you're all set

Top Bottom