Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test dosages for different test combinations (T400, Sust 250, Test Cyp)?!?

TMoney

I'm starting a cycle including T400 by Denkall, but I'm not sure what doses to take. Is all test taken at similiar doses? For example, I've used Test Cyp at 400mg per week, then another cycle with Sust250 at 500mg per week. So now with Test400 I want to use a similiar or larger test amount than my Sust cycle. I could take 1.5cc / 600mgs (.75cc x 2 injections) per week of the Test400, but I want to make sure that the different tests just add up this simply. I recall someone saying . . . TEST IS TEST IS TEST !!! True . . . ???

well

sust rolls,since its esters are active in the body at different times so by the 3rd week you should actually have more than you 500 shot

i would use 750 of the t-400

but test is test just different esters

FLEX

I understand the ester properties of Sust250, but T400 is high in Enanthate and Cypionate which makes me want to keep my doses in moderation. If I hit it at 750mgs, I'll be hitting a gram of Test before I know it. Baby steps if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom