Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test / Deca / Tren / Anadrol

JaylovesDbol

Hey Guys,

I am off the gear for a while but I got plenty of left over so I need some cycle advice for a buddy of mine.
He ran one Test/Deca cycle before and is pretty much maxed out in terms of weights right now, so he wants to take it to the next level.

What we have available:

- 2x 10ML vials Deca
- 2x 10ML vials Test-E
- 2x 10ML vials Test-Cyp
- 2x 10ML Tren-E
- 1x bottle of Anadrol

PCT:
- HCG
- Clomid
- Amiridex

Typically I'd think the first 4 weeks, to take Anadrol prior to the workout with a weekly dose of 600mg Test and 375 Deca, but what about the Tren?
Will the Tren and Deca be counter productive? Can't remember a cycle where both substances show up.

His diet is on point so theres nothing to optimize on that end. Some good cycle advice is needed.

First, DONT use HCG in your PCT. HCG is suppressive of natural testosterone production. It will prevent you from recovering from after your cycle. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Both deca and tren are nandrolones. Using them in the same cycle isn't a good idea because they will both increase prolactin levels in the body. It is a prolactin issue waiting to happen.

Why not just do a simple test + deca cycle with a anadrol kick start?

Something like this:
Weeks 1 - 15
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week

aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg E3D

Weeks 1 - 5
anadrol 30mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

If I was him o would stick to a simple test deca cycle like the one stated above. Really leave the tren till down the road, it's harsh worth it but only one test and deca cycle your not at the point where tren is an option you don't use the sledge hammer to hang the picture frame. You could always add an oral at the end of the cycle as well... Or use some thing like gw-50156 during cycle and into pct but I digress really keep it simple eat and train properly and you will get where you want to be.

that cycle is so juicy but the pct is so weak and poor. all he is doing there is stacking hcg (which is suppressive), a SERM and an AI

if he thinks that will recover him from a deca cycle then he is fooling himself!

run a complete PCT!

You have plenty of test for a full cycle since E and C are interchangeable. I would probably go with test/deca/anadrol and save the tren for another run. For me, tren and anadrol in the same cycle would be a little harsh. Also, make sure to have a liver guard in there if he goes with the anadrol.

Did I read this correctly?

ONE CYCLE and maxed out / ready to "take it to the next level?"

if I am seeing this right;

No need to run 600 mg's of test for a 2nd cycle...or ever really.

What were your friend's before and after cycle stats?
What was his last PCT?
When was his last cycle, for how long?

Did I read this correctly?

ONE CYCLE and maxed out / ready to "take it to the next level?"

if I am seeing this right;

No need to run 600 mg's of test for a 2nd cycle...or ever really.

What were your friend's before and after cycle stats?
What was his last PCT?
When was his last cycle, for how long?

Depends also whether the gear is under-dosed or not.

I would say for test e, 600mg/week is the sweetspot

Depends also whether the gear is under-dosed or not.

I would say for test e, 600mg/week is the sweetspot

For a 2nd cycle AND with another oil?

Hey Guys,

I am off the gear for a while but I got plenty of left over so I need some cycle advice for a buddy of mine.
He ran one Test/Deca cycle before and is pretty much maxed out in terms of weights right now, so he wants to take it to the next level.

What we have available:

- 2x 10ML vials Deca
- 2x 10ML vials Test-E
- 2x 10ML vials Test-Cyp
- 2x 10ML Tren-E
- 1x bottle of Anadrol

PCT:
- HCG
- Clomid
- Amiridex

Typically I'd think the first 4 weeks, to take Anadrol prior to the workout with a weekly dose of 600mg Test and 375 Deca, but what about the Tren?
Will the Tren and Deca be counter productive? Can't remember a cycle where both substances show up.

His diet is on point so theres nothing to optimize on that end. Some good cycle advice is needed.

It is a very bad idea to combine deca and trenbolone, since both will increase prolactin levels, and obviously, if you use them together, the increase in prolactin levels will be well over the top. Therefore, just use one, or the other. If he wants to bulk, then let it be deca, and if he wants to recomp/cut, then let him use trenbolone. This is the reason you can't recall cycles where they are used together.

I would not use anadrol with any of these, since it will also interact with prolactin receptors, and unlike deca/tren, cabergoline won't help here. Besides, it has a host of other side effects, so it is best not to use it unless you are aiming at becomming Mr. Olympia.

No matter if he will run trenbolone, or deca - he should be using cabergoline from the first day of the cycle in order to keep prolactin under control. 0.25 mgs E2D or E3D is a good starting dosage.

Also, he should be using arimidex from the first day of the cycle, at 0.5 mgs EOD in order to control estrogen levels.

After such a serious cycle you will need much more than just clomid and nolva for PCT. Do the perfect PCT in order to keep the gains made on cycle, and have a smoother recovery process - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom