Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test, deca, proviron

ironman58

hey guys i got a cycle here it is

test 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
and i was thinking about adding Proviron 50mg a day to keep down the bloating and the deca dick.

I am 28, 5'9" 210lbs about 10% bf. this is my 3rd cycle and i work out 5-6 days a week and eat very clean.

let me know what you think guys.
i also have a pct from Primordial Preformance. would that be good enough or do i need more.

DON"T worry i haven't started this cycle yet. Just looking for some advice before i start

hey guys i got a cycle here it is

test 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
and i was thinking about adding Proviron 50mg a day to keep down the bloating and the deca dick.

I am 28, 5'9" 210lbs about 10% bf. this is my 3rd cycle and i work out 5-6 days a week and eat very clean.

let me know what you think guys.
i also have a pct from Primordial Preformance. would that be good enough or do i need more.

DON"T worry i haven't started this cycle yet. Just looking for some advice before i start

its good that you came here man because it sounds like you really have no idea what your talking about and when you are running something like deca, that is not a good thing!

you make NO MENTION of caber to be running with deca to protect prolactin...

I am going to assume you think proviron is going to act as an AI for you which is FAR from the truth... You need to be running aromasin or arimidex... A real AI, not another steroid that has AI properties... You can add proviron if you like but its not going to keep your bloat down and MOST CERTAINLY is not going to prevent deca dick...

you make no mention of hcg or hcgenerate... a key in preventing shutdown...

YOUR PCT IS THE SCARIEST of it all... I am in shock that's all you have for pct... especially on a cycle with deca involved...

pct
clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol

what exactly are your goals from this cycle? do you really know what deca does? you may want to reconsider...

If your hoping to run a lean bulk your going to be dissapointed. Deca and test is a great bulking cycle, but your going to be hard pressed to end the cycle at 10%bf.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

ok so that pct and the HCG i will get. Will the Caber get the bloating down?

why are you even running deca?

nobody runs that anymore.

but in any event to answer your question caber blocks prolactin. its not gonna help with bloat and progesterone properties you will get from deca. need a solid AI.

ok so i drop the deca. What should i get for a good lean bulk then? i am getting married in Dec. and i don't want to look all bloated.

ok so i drop the deca. What should i get for a good lean bulk then? i am getting married in Dec. and i don't want to look all bloated.

what is "lean bulk"? lol that makes no sense to me. do you want to bulk up or do you want to cut down? it will be dictated by diet plus certain compounds are better for each.

a dbol/test cycle will bulk you up and increase your appetite.

You can bulk or cut with any compound. Diet and training dictate your results. Yes, some compounds suit goals better than others, but diet and training is what gives the desired result

What you want is a dry cycle it sounds like. Another reason you don't want Deca. That will bloat you like crazy.

What I mean by a lean bulk is I want to put on some weight but I don't want the bloated look. I still want some definition

Top Bottom