Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test,deca,....how long is too long

mposster

going to start on my 500mgs of cyp. 300mgs of deca and will be using hgh and possibly slin.....would would be the longest i need to run my test is 16 weeks to long at those mgs?

I normally run test at 600-750mg for 10-12 weeks but 500mg is fine. Deca I've run for up to 16wks before but @ 400-600mg, your 300mgs is a little low. Def run test as long as you run the deca to prevent deca dick. You better have some clomid and HCG for when you come off to kick your boys back in. Thats a good cycle. Are you breaking up the test injections 2x a wk? If not you should and if you can get a hold of some d-bol(30mg a day) your good cycle would turn into a great cycle. But keep in mind if D-bol does enter into the equation your going to need something to combat the gyno like noveldex or liquidex. Just my 2 cents, good luck bro.

FknKnuckleHd said:
I normally run test at 600-750mg for 10-12 weeks but 500mg is fine. Deca I've run for up to 16wks before but @ 400-600mg, your 300mgs is a little low. Def run test as long as you run the deca to prevent deca dick. You better have some clomid and HCG for when you come off to kick your boys back in. Thats a good cycle. Are you breaking up the test injections 2x a wk? If not you should and if you can get a hold of some d-bol(30mg a day) your good cycle would turn into a great cycle. But keep in mind if D-bol does enter into the equation your going to need something to combat the gyno like noveldex or liquidex. Just my 2 cents, good luck bro.
yea actually i had planed on running some drol for 4 - 6 weeks with it

Top Bottom