Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Deca, Dbol, Tbol, Winny?

BuddhaMan5K

So yes I'm new and yes I've got a cycle under my belt... but. I got a wild hair to try something new.

1-12: Test E 400 mg/wk
1-10: Deca 250 mg/wk
1-4: Dbol 30mg/day
4-8: Tbol 30mg/day
8-12: Winny 30 mg/day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Liver sup from start all the way through pct

Pct: HCG 500/day X 10 days
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod with Hcg Clomid 150/150/100/100
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I get it, I'm going to risk my liver but I'm wondering if I can keep the dosage on the more conservative side that I should be ok.

I'm 35 y/o 5'10" 205 18% bf

My last cycle was about a year ago. Just to give you a little back ground, I was 320 lbs about 2 years ago and I've been working hard to get were I am. My diet and my training have waxed the last month due to the holidays but I'm getting back on board and I figure I should be on point within the next 3 months till I'm ready to run a cycle. Any advice is well appreciated.

way too much oral use! at minimum drop the Tbol and have a break mid cycle id also up deca to 400mg and run for 14 weeks and run test for 15

Yes too much oral , would drop the dbol and kickstart with tbol , less toxicity + more lean gains and since your body fat is kinda high i would not use dbol run tbol the first 5 weeks and winstrol the last 5

yeah didnt see bodyfat number, i would diet down a little more first but i think drier compounds would be a better choice. maybe test and eq kicked with tbol/var/winny

1-15 eq 600mg
1-16 test 3-500mg
1-4 tbol 50mg

arimidex throughout and a strong pct and you have a nice cycle that should provide fairly dry gains

you could finish with winny too but that is already a fairly aggressive second cycle

Top Bottom