Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/ Deca/ Dbol, BLAST!!!

I'd run the HCG 250-500iu eod for a couple weeks.

You could also look into Omega Sports T-Force and run that for the cosmetic effects

To try to help with the bloat, try a combo of arimidex and aromasin. This will help combat E1 and E2. Also use caber to keep any progestine bloat down. Go armidex .5mg e3d, and aromasin 12.5 mg eod.

Run both the Deca and Test at 400mg, and since you are on TRT, run them the same amount of time. Anywhere between 12-20 weeks. Have you gotten bloods done to see where 200mg a week of test puts your test levels?

I like this plan as well. I would do the same, though I may opt to run the test slightly higher than the Deca at maybe 500mg

Yea I'm leaning towards. 500mg test and 400mg of deca

I'm def gonna run a lot of AI. And hopefully proviron

new plan:

Test cyp 500mg 1-16
Deca 400mg 1-16
dbol 30mg 1-4
proviron 50mg 1-4
caber .5 e3d
aromsin 12.5 eod
Ntbm liquid-dex eod.
need2guard
lipidstabil
hcgenerate

depending on bloods i might add winny on the back end.

Pct: HCG, unleashed, post cycle,

has anyone ever used pharmanolt by pharmacom its a blend of 4 nandrolones???????? looks like thats all i can get from my supplier

has anyone ever used pharmanolt by pharmacom its a blend of 4 nandrolones???????? looks like thats all i can get from my supplier

Blends are crap imo. Its much better to get single esters and adjust dose as needed. In blends your stuck with the ratios they decide to make.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Blends are crap imo. Its much better to get single esters and adjust dose as needed. In blends your stuck with the ratios they decide to make.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Other than Sust I completely agree^^^^

WHo the fuck doesn't just carry straight up NPP or decanoate?

yea i can get some npp right now but i think I'm going to have to weight and hopefully he gets some deca in. i could get it from some others but i feel confident in the quality of his gear.

Top Bottom