Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca cycle insights

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Hi all, hope you can help...42 year old on second week of second cycle. 3 years ago I did a test/Deca cycle with great effects. I wanted the Deca to fix some broken parts and got the test-e to stay stable. I was moving a family of five across country, and fixing two homes during my first cycle so the energy was welcomed but my gym time suffered. Now that I’m settled, I want to try again with my typical vigorous workout/diet plan. I’m hoping for much better lasting results.

I’m 203 with 20% bf, My goal is to drop 10-20 lbs and maintain lean muscle. Just want to look shredded but stay healthy. I’m not looking for size or strength, really just an overall boost in gym and life. After my cycle I will get bloodwork and hopefully qualify for some TRT. I expect to be on TRT within next 5 years but hoping I could run a light test/Deca cycle once per year before that. My diet is (will be) very strict including juice detoxes and intermittent fasting, but high protein. And working out 6-7 days a week.

I’m taking:
test-e:500-400/300x12/500-400-300-200
Deca: /300x12/
Winny tabs: /30mg ED 4weeks
I have clomid for PCT 150/100/100/50 that I will start 2 weeks after my last test

My questions are:
1.) is that a good time to introduce Winny (after deca)?
2.)would anybody change the numbers around on anything? PCT?
3.) how long does it usually take to see BP spikes?

Been natural lifting for 25 years so this is a big leap and exciting but a little nerve wracking! just looking for your guys pro wisdom, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You need to decrease bf before introducing AAS. You may want to consider a SARMS cutting stack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx, I’m expecting my bf to drop over next 12 weeks, do you recommend SARMS cutting stack during my cycle?

I recommend cutting before cycle. IMO, AAS should be used to break through natural plateaus. You have some work to do to set the stage for a successful cycle. I’ll leave it to the science minded Bros here to break down the risks of cycling with high bf...

I’m two weeks in so I’ll have to look into it next time. At my age I really need the test kick and deca to fix some broken pieces. I’m not looking to get on stage just gain an edge and look good on beach. Thanks for the reply

I trust you have Aromasin on hand as an AI and Caber to control Prolactin...

deca is not going to "fix" any broken pieces... its a band aid to a wound... it doesnt provide you with real healing, it just masks it for the time being... body fat is definitely too high to be using steroids

Thanks Dylan but don’t you think this stack will help me lose body fat? At my age I’ve lost an edge and it’s way harder to lose fat and build muscle

not really... steroids are not fat burners and you certainly shouldnt be depending on steroids to lose body fat brother.. i think you have it backwards on your expectations... if you were attempting this with steroids, which you should not, deca would not be the choice to go with either but thats neither here nor there... it also doesnt make sense, if you have injuries, to be using winstrol... i love winstrol but definitely not in that scenario...

Yeah, I don’t think it’s fat burner I just think test was designed for this very reason to replace natural test after 40. To help older men regain some youth. My body is pretty beat up and I think the deca will help alleviate stress to joints as my workouts get more intense. I had very good results and no sides from first cycle and that was without my typical training. I’m confident I’ll see way better results this time. I’m not in love with the Winny but I was hoping for extra cut come summer time. Thanks for your input

Top Bottom