Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca cycle insights

Sorry Steve about the finally. Was just happy to get an actual answer and I value your input thx again

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Sorry Steve about the finally. Was just happy to get an actual answer and I value your input thx again

Dude, people are apprehensive about answering your questions because your situation doesn’t warrant steroid use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that because my bf? Just curious, What is the proper bf% to get an answer on a cycle? Because it was just an estimate. I feel my situation warrants more then most, just looking for some tips. If anyone can benefit from low dose Test/deca stack I would think it’s a man over 40 with some joint pain looking for an edge to better his life.

Steroid use at a higher BF% comes with a far greater risk. Get your diet and training dialled in for at least 6 months, this should get you closer to 15% (providing you’re actually 20%, most people massive underestimate).

Then get blood work done to see what your healthy baselines are. Planning to be on TRT in five years time is not how it works. TRT is for people with severely low testosterone who are symptomatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally thanks Steve I plan to get some Proviron now still haven’t started the dec. do you think I should run Winny tabs while I’m taking Decca then switch to prov towards end of cycle?

yes you always want a DHT in there with deca

and listen to what the guys are saying above.. if your bf% is too high what is the point of using steroids right now? get your bf down THEN use the steroids, you will be 100% more happy with your results

i can help you burn a lot of fat fast, just drop me a message for a consult

Thanks for the info on DHT. Im adding 20mg Winny daily with deca. Then will follow with prov.

Ftr: I’m not hoping off the couch and running a cycle. I’ve been training steady and natural for 25 years. It’s become obvious at my age that the weight doesn’t come off and stay off as easy as before. Recently my wife was diagnosed with cancer so I’m waking at 4am to hit gym and staying up til 10pm to work 2 jobs and take care of her, house and kids. My reason for running a cycle is way more about having energy and drive in the gym and recovery then it is about physique. That is just my added bonus considering the years I put in under the iron. Three years ago I had bloodwork and my test was low that’s why I ran my first cycle and the results were just what I wanted. Now I feel my test is low again so wanted to run a cycle then get bloods when my test is very low and get test prescribed. Hopefully Leading to TRT down the road.

For what it’s worth, I’m on week three and I feel great! Way more energy and pumps in gym and already noticing some fat loss but prob from higher intensity workouts and better diet. Really appreciate the help guys!

Just an update if anyone still following. Just finished four weeks, same cycle as stated in beginning except added 20mg Winny ED. I feel great! Aches and pains seem to be diminishing and way more pumps and muscle endurance during workouts. Way more strength too which wasn’t really a goal but the results im seeing in the mirror and motivation has fueled my workouts. I’m still in a serious calorie deficit during the week but eating serious raw proteins on weekends, still low carb/sugar and no bread. Im noticing huge gains to muscle everywhere however still have a bit of dad gut. With relief from pain I’ve been able to add jogging sprinting and compound movements for cardio so I expect to drop some fat around the midsection from that moving forward. Depending how I feel and look after 12 weeks deca, I might add a few more weeks of higher Winny maybe 50mg Ed. but that will just be extra and by ear. All in all, perfect low dose cycle for my current situation. Hoping to do this similar cycle once per year until ready for TRT. Input still welcome...

Yes, def would like to start with lower bf next time so I don’t kill myself dieting during cycle just feel I needed a jump start at this point in my hectic life

Top Bottom