Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca cycle insights

test would be helpful if you have a low test condition... thats what its there for, not just to give you a boost because your 40 man.. come on... deca provides NO real healing so like i said, you can mask your injury for the time being, but when you discontinue use, you could be worse off than when you started... good luck man... im just repeating myself and its not really helping anything

You didn’t repeat yourself, It was just a convo, thanks tho

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Sounds to me like you need to fix your problems in the kitchen before you even think about PEDs. You’ll be amazed at what a clean healthy diet can do for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx Sean no rookie to training/diet was just hoping for a little kick and some insight on numbers

You respond to my question regarding Aromasin and Caber so I’m assuming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddha you didn’t answer my questions either...

Finally thanks Steve I plan to get some Proviron now still haven’t started the dec. do you think I should run Winny tabs while I’m taking Decca then switch to prov towards end of cycle?

And if so, do you think I should run 30mg daily for 30 days or can I lower dose to extend? Thanks

Top Bottom