Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and deca cycle

jasmin

Hi guys,

My Stats: 31 years old \ 203 lbs \ 5'9 \ estimate maybe 10-12% bf and I'm training since my early 20s

My goal: I want to maybe increase my weight by maybe 5-10 lbs, not really more since I want to stay as cut as possible.

My background: I was off from steroids in the last past 4 years. I did only 2 cycles at that time and stopped due to hair loss. I was quite afraid to start back and was evaluating oral only cycle (e.g turanabol) or weak roids. I'm sure everybody on this forum will say me oral only is a big waste of money. So, I came with that potential cycle who I think will be quite easy on my hair. I also want to avoid compound with acne side effect. I'm already prone to acne even without talking anything. It could just be worse if I'm not taking care of the compounds I take. On top of my head, my first cycle was with test enanthate,d bol, turanabol, liv52 and my second one was with test enanthate, equipoise, turanabol. I don't recall the quantity of mg, but was probably 400mg-500 mg. In both cases, I did PCT with Nolvadex.

Potential cycle:

Week 1: Supertest 500 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 2: Supertest 500 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 3: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 4: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 5: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 6: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 7: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 8: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg
Week 9: Supertest 350 mg
Week 10: ------
Week 11: start of PCT

I didn't finish my research, so I may change few things.

PCT: any suggestion since I only tried in the past nolvadex and my knowledge are low in this domain. Is nolvadex a good match for this kind of PCT?

Some specific questions:

1) Is that cycle too long or too short?
2) Should I add anything to this cycle?
3) Anything I should be careful to avoid deca dick? This worry me a little bit.
4) Should I add proscar during that cycle to avoid the hair lost effect? I read that it could not be a good idea to mix prosacr with Deca.

Do not hesitate to tell it if this is a shitty cycle. I prefer to know it instead of doing it wrong .

Thanks
Jas

I like the cycle... What is the point of lowering the Test though? I would keep it at 500 throughout. Deca at 400 is cool. T-Bol at 60 is cool. I don't have a problem with running orals longer than 4 weeks. I like 8-10. The liver hysteria is crazy unless you drink and do narcotics.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Hi guys,

My Stats: 31 years old \ 203 lbs \ 5'9 \ estimate maybe 10-12% bf and I'm training since my early 20s

My goal: I want to maybe increase my weight by maybe 5-10 lbs, not really more since I want to stay as cut as possible.

My background: I was off from steroids in the last past 4 years. I did only 2 cycles at that time and stopped due to hair loss. I was quite afraid to start back and was evaluating oral only cycle (e.g turanabol) or weak roids. I'm sure everybody on this forum will say me oral only is a big waste of money. So, I came with that potential cycle who I think will be quite easy on my hair. I also want to avoid compound with acne side effect. I'm already prone to acne even without talking anything. It could just be worse if I'm not taking care of the compounds I take. On top of my head, my first cycle was with test enanthate,d bol, turanabol, liv52 and my second one was with test enanthate, equipoise, turanabol. I don't recall the quantity of mg, but was probably 400mg-500 mg. In both cases, I did PCT with Nolvadex.

Potential cycle:

Week 1: Supertest 500 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 2: Supertest 500 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 3: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 4: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 5: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 6: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 7: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 8: Supertest 350 mg + Deca 400 mg
Week 9: Supertest 350 mg

I didn't finish my research, so I may change few things.

PCT: any suggestion since I only tried in the past nolvadex and my knowledge are low in this domain. Is nolvadex a good match for this kind of PCT?

Some specific questions:

1) Is that cycle too long or too short?
2) Should I add anything to this cycle?
3) Anything I should be careful to avoid deca dick? This worry me a little bit.
4) Should I add proscar during that cycle to avoid the hair lost effect? I read that it could not be a good idea to mix prosacr with Deca.

Do not hesitate to tell it if this is a shitty cycle. I prefer to know it instead of doing it wrong .

Thanks
Jas

Ok deca for 8 weeks is pointless. The minimum is run it is 12, but I usually run it 15 weeks. Keep the test dosage at 500 there is no need to decrease it. Honestly though if your wanting to gain 10 lbs and stay lean deca is a bad choice. It will pack on the lbs and some of it will be fat gain. I think a test and eq cycle with an oral kicker and finisher will be a better choice. You can kick it off with tbol and finish with var, or a ph like katana or epi. For pct clomid(25mg day), post cycle, unleashed, forma, and daa is a good combo. It's up to you but deca may not be what your looking for and 8 weeks of it is a waste. It really doesn't start to do its magic for a good 6-7 weeks. Then the weight starts to pile on along with strength.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Like joe blow said, if you don't want to blow up like a balloon dont run deca. It's a super long ester and will take a really long time to kick in anyway, so 8 weeks is a waste.

Tbol and test would be nice, and there were other good options suggested as well. Make sure u research ur pct.

Thanks guys for your help. I'm thinking about maybe just removing the deca from the cycle. Maybe just going like this and keep it sample:

Week 1: Supertest 500 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 2: Supertest 500 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 3: Supertest 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 4: Supertest 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 5: Supertest 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 6: Supertest 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 7: Supertest 400 mg + turanabol 60 mg (with liv 52)
Week 8: Supertest 400 mg
Week 9: Supertest 400 mg

two questions then

1) would this cycle be long enough?

2) Is 400 mg enough to get good gain? Note that I start with 500 mg the first two weeks to front load.

3) If I take 1mg of finasteride with this combo, would it minimize enough the DHT converstion to avoid\minimize hair lost?

Thanks
Jas

or how bout running NPP instead if you only want 8 weeks. deca ester takes 5-6 weeks to build up to peak levels in your body. stopping at week 8 you are only gonna enjoy a couple weeks of it.

you need to research more about PCT, nolva, and learn about esters and half lives. after running a couple cycles you should know this simple shit by now especially with sites like this and being a member here for 5 years. deca is NOT the name of the steroid, its the name of the ester. if you have no clue what i just said then you need to research it. anything with a deca ester needs to be run for atleast 12-14+ weeks, otherwise you need to run shorter esters.

also you need to understand what progesterone is and how to prevent it which will in turn prevent 'deca dick'. ..

I would go 500mg WK SUPERTEST and 400-600MG wk DECA for 10 weeks at least.

what does.deca have to do with fat gain, isnt that based on food intake? I kno thr bloat will make them less.cut.but theres ancillaries for that
Obsessed is what the lazy call the Dedicated.

My suggestion is to run the test-deca and add some masterdon 400mg's a wk.

Top Bottom