Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/dbol VERSUS test/tren

I've done both.

I ran Sust at 750 per week and Dbol at 40 mg a day.
I ran Sust at 750 per week and Tren at 100mg ed.

I gained more weight on the Sust/Dbol cycle, but it didn't look as good (water weight) as the cosmetic changes I made to my body on Sust/Tren. Also, I got more strength off the Sust/Tren.

My two cents, and from personal experience.... a test/tren combo is the best stack out there. It basically took my 210 pds and by the end of the cycle made it look like it was 240...when in reality it was 219 at the end. All of my friends and gym buddies were under the impression I had put on a ton of weight. But, if you can put on 10 pounds of no-bullshit rock hard muscle, it is equivalent to a metamorphis. And oh by the way, test/tren also gave me the best strength gains I have ever had...better then Anadrol and Dbol.

Im taking that same stack right now. Havnt started the tren yet but will soon. I hope it works for me. Hey jrod25 do you have any pics of you after your tren and test cycle. peace benard_80

I tent to alway lean towards any stack with Tren in the mix. To much mater weight associated with dbal for my taste.

i am on a test/dbol/winny stack right now.. i am 2 weeks in running 600 test enan/wk and 35 dbol/ed. the first couple of days i put on a lot of water weight. started taking nolv at 20mg/day for a week and now taking 10mg/day and it got rid of all the water weight. so far i have put on 10 lbs and the strength gains are amazing!
p.s. hella pumps too!

I'm going to start a test/tren/dbol cycle in a month or so. I've done 2 test/tren cycles and I have to say - WOW. My body seems to have permenately changed (for the better).

Top Bottom