Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/dbol/EQ + winny or Test/dbol/deca + winny, take a look

What to pick..

• 600mg Enatharte 9 weeks, 600mg EQ 9 weeks, dbol 1-3 35mg ED, winny 8 50mg, winny 9-10 25mg ED . prov

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • 600mg Enathate 9 weeks, 400mg Deca 9 weeks, dbol 1-3 35mg ED, winny 8 50mg winny 9-10 25mg ED. provi

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

MrRTTB

will do 2 cycle in the next year. Can't decide to pick deca or EQ. Any advice and why to pick one or another. Looking for mass but a solid gain whíle eating clean. Would love some input from someone who run the same cycles.

might throw in arimide ED with the dbol. have more nolva on hand, post cycle therapy HCG as with HCG injections on hand 1000iu if needed every third-4:th week or so(if I feel nuts are getting real small).

post cycle HCG nolva, no clomid(doesn't seem to do shit for me anyway..

milktistle 1500mg ED

OHHhhh...I forgot, both cycles slin post workout 3 weeks on 4 off 3 weeks on.

eq-test is one of my favorites, I would drop the eq to 300 mg and run the test at 800. I like this combo because you can use hiit and really feel the eq, while the test prevents overtraining. You will be able to eat a bigger diet and stay leaner while gaining good lbm.

Belive it or not I would run it like this:

Enanthate 6-800 depending on your size 8-10 weeks
Deca at 100 mg a week
eq at 300 mg
dbol at 25-40 depending on what type and what your low back can handle....lol...if you are going to use the bol definately give it six weeks otherwise it just is starting to work when it comes out of the system

hope some of that gave you ideas

Run eq a minimum of 10 weeks. Other than that go with test/dbol/eq + winny. Thats my next cycle.

IronLion said:
eq-test is one of my favorites, I would drop the eq to 300 mg and run the test at 800. I like this combo because you can use hiit and really feel the eq, while the test prevents overtraining. You will be able to eat a bigger diet and stay leaner while gaining good lbm.

Belive it or not I would run it like this:

Enanthate 6-800 depending on your size 8-10 weeks
Deca at 100 mg a week
eq at 300 mg
dbol at 25-40 depending on what type and what your low back can handle....lol...if you are going to use the bol definately give it six weeks otherwise it just is starting to work when it comes out of the system

hope some of that gave you ideas

deca will be ineffective at that dose; either run 2mg per pound or none at all.

instant.muscle said:
my fave cycle is 1-10 weeks of 600mg deca 600mg EQ 35mg dbol
as long as you dont like having sex this is a great cycle.

Top Bottom