Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Dbol cycle

Hojo42701

Hi I just turned 50 and I’m on trt from doc I haven’t ran a cycle in 15 years but wanting to gain some size I’m 212 lbs at 5 11 I’m thinking about a test Dbol cycle I’m already getting 250 ml every other week , how much test would be want to add to that? And Dbol any cycle examples would be appreciated and I was going to add organ st during cycle

Thank you

Hi I just turned 50 and I’m on trt from doc I haven’t ran a cycle in 15 years but wanting to gain some size I’m 212 lbs at 5 11 I’m thinking about a test Dbol cycle I’m already getting 250 ml every other week , how much test would be want to add to that? And Dbol any cycle examples would be appreciated and I was going to add organ st during cycle

Thank you

I wanted to write same thing what administrator wrote. You don't want your estrogen levels going through the roof.

i would not run dbol over 30 mg per day and not more than 4 weeks... you definitely dont want to run test too high with it or it just gets sloppy...

I assume you mean 250mg every other week? Dbol is very effective at below 50. Even 25 and less is still very effective. Don’t raise your dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom