Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Dbol & Winny?

USman80

I’ve researched and read a lot about guys taking Test and Dbol and closing out the cycle with Winny to reduce the water retention. For example:
1-12 Test E
1-6 Dbol
9-12 Winny.
Would this be a decent cycle or would it be a bad idea??

I’ve researched and read a lot about guys taking Test and Dbol and closing out the cycle with Winny to reduce the water retention. For example:
1-12 Test E
1-6 Dbol
9-12 Winny.
Would this be a decent cycle or would it be a bad idea??

Aka 'a finisher' also aka as BS (show me the difference in the results)

winny will dry you out ahead of a competition or photos

if that is what you want then go for it. but for a normal joe gym rat a finisher is just an ego trip for a few weeks. once that dryness is gone you could be left with way less hair and crack joints

I get the idea and what you are trying to accomplish but I am not a fan of running winny just for that reason. It is really best run as a pre contest drug.

Guys got you covered but it you wanted something 2 harden you up a bit you can always toss in S4 from sarms.forsale

I tried S4 ages ago before I started my first steroid cycle and got good results from it. It’s good stuff and wouldn’t hesitate to try it again.

Top Bottom