Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Dbol & Anavar

Unit 2005

Currently on Test prop, Dbol and anavar. Sick cycle, slapping on crazy strength, vascularity and shedding bodyfat. Have a question. Currently taking 40mg ed of each dbol and var and loving the results (3weeks in) when i stop the dbol in a week, i have enough to up the var to 80mg a day (will run that for the remaining 6weeks)- is this too high a dosage on anavar??? first time using it so dont have any first hand experience with it, think, from previous cycle experience, my gains and 90% prop and dbol so far and dont want to stop gaining comming off the dbol.

Currently on Test prop, Dbol and anavar. Sick cycle, slapping on crazy strength, vascularity and shedding bodyfat. Have a question. Currently taking 40mg ed of each dbol and var and loving the results (3weeks in) when i stop the dbol in a week, i have enough to up the var to 80mg a day (will run that for the remaining 6weeks)- is this too high a dosage on anavar??? first time using it so dont have any first hand experience with it, think, from previous cycle experience, my gains and 90% prop and dbol so far and dont want to stop gaining comming off the dbol.

80mg with the ANAVAR is ok, but I have always found 60mg is MAX that I ever need.

What did you end up doing with this cycle...and how was your outcome? I am planning on doing my 3rd cycle and have Test P, Dianabol and Anavar in my safe... was curious if I should stack the two orals with the Test P. (?)

Was thinking:

Week 1-12: Test P 100mg/eod
Week 1-6: Dbol 50mg/ed
Week 7-12: Anavar 50mg/ed

plus I have all my PCT, hcg, clomid, nolva and arimdex

Thoughts (anyone)?

Imo 80 is way too much, especially if you are already running the dbol high. Why are you in such a rush? Gaining quality size is not a sprint but a marathon

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom