Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp + winny cycle/pct help

Revis Island

Hey so I'm a little new on here but I've been reading on these things for a little while now. Just wanna say please don't tear my shit to shreds which I see happen on here from time to time...please constructive criticism only.

So I'm looking to cut up a a nice bit but I wanna add strength and some lean muscle(who doesn't). I know test cyp tends to retain a lot of water and prop might be better but it just happens to be what I have available to me right now. My stats real quick:

25 yrs old
200 lbs - 5 foot 11
16-18% body fat
Been weight training for 4 years. Did a sustanon/winny cycle about a year ago with good results(mostly a lot of bulk/strength gain which was my goal at the time)
Did a cycle of anavar years ago just to try it out.

I don't want to puff up a ton so I figured I shouldn't do too high of a dose of cypionate.

-Test cyp either 300mg or 400 mg a week for 12 weeks
-winny for the last 6 weeks to harden up and dry out a little bit.
Obviously a clean diet is gonna play a big role in the results but I think I have that under control.

I'm really just looking for advice on dosage/frequency and help with AIs and some PCT advice. I'm not looking advice on a different cycle or other things I can stack on the cycle. These are what I have available right now.

I have hcg and letro on hand. I don't know whether to use the hcg while in cycle towards the end or only after finished. Honestly the letro I hear so many horror stories about and how it's too potent because it completely shuts down and estrogen at all that I'm scared to even try it.

Tell me if I'm wrong here. I think my best bet would be to get armidex for on cycle to get rid of some of the water retention and help with Gyno after and then just get some nolva to pair with the HCG and I'll be all set. (I try to stay away from clomid because it gives me horrible sides).

Any help/advice/constructive would be much appreciated!

Your best bet is to use aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD along with some N2guard.

HCG should only be used the last couple weeks of a cycle and while esters are clearing up until PCT starts. Do not use it the whole cycle and definitely do not use it in PCT. It will hinder recovery. For PCT run the following

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or HCGenerate ES (PM me for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

^^^thanks I appreciate the advice. I have Stan 50 injectable...what dosage should I do? I think I only have enough for eod.

Someone told me to do the winny at the beginning of the cycle instead of the end. Does that make any sense?

Top Bottom