Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp ,tren ace ,and winstrol (orals)

RiPZyzZ

Hello everyone,

I just started my cycle a week ago. Im doing 500mg of test cyp (mon and thursday) tren ace first 2 weeks gonna pin 75mg eod then up the dosage to 100mg eod. For 10 weeks. In case youre wondering why im starting with 75mg is because this is my first time in the tren world. My main question is when should i add winstrol and what dosage do you guys recommend ? Also what type of gains should i expect from tren ace? And yes i am aware of all the side effects , So far i feel like my skin looks tighter ,no serious sides yet at all.

My stats
Age 22
Height 6'1
Weight 190lbs

Btw This my third cycle, did test and deca for my previous cycle and i loved it, amazing bulk that was around 6 months ago now its time to cut :)

Would really appreciate your feedback!

Cheers!

Gains vary, and depend a lot on goals, training, and diet so there is no way to tell how you will respond.

You should be running Caber on cycle to control prolactin from Tren. You can add in Wimstrol the last 6 weeks at 50mg per day.

After this cycle make sure to run a proper PCT

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

^^^Good advice here. You can't go wrong with the PCT outlined above. I like the use of hcgenerate in pct as well.

winny fucks up my joints pretty good.I dont even use it anymore.try var or oxandrovar.

I would run the winny for the last 4-6 weeks. 50mg is a good starting point for Winny, and honestly it is all you need.

It is good that you started the Tren dosage lower. People don't realize how strong it actually REALLY is, and you don't need a lot of it for results. I would run it at 75mg/eod for about half your cycle, then bump the dosage to 100mg/eod when you add in the winny. Like stated above, it would be a good idea to run Prami or Caber with Tren. Some people don't need it, but it is a good idea to have, just in case.

Gains from Tren, or any AAS for that matter, varies a lot. It all depends on diet and training. If those things are on point, you should be adding a good amount of lean muscle, while leaning out.

man you are so young... unless your getting your pro card, which is does not sound like you are, your making a big mistake... i hope you realize that... i guess its too late now but your going to learn the hard way down the road...

im going to give you the most optimal way to go about this... winstrol is definitely a great choice... the thing with winstrol is that it is very toxic but it is definitely, far and away, my favorite oral... the joint pain is variant from person to person but its definitely not too bad... you should absolutely use sarms on this cycle, most specifically, gw with tren and mk with winstrol... read this articles as to why... also, the muscle hardening you can get with s4 combined with winstrol is going to have you loving this so much... its also nice because you don't have to run anymore dht and won't have the hair loss worries that you would with something like masteron... here are the articles and also a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need... Combating the Cardiovascular Side Effects of Trenbolone with GW-501516 - Evolutionary.org
Mitigating Winstrol Side Effects with MK-2866 (Ostarine) - Evolutionary.org

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-8 tren ace 100 mg eod

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-8 dostinex .5 mg e3d

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

7-14 mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

9-14 winstrol 50 mg day

9-14 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com

ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

^^^This is a great layout here. Dylan never misses a beat. Got all your cycle support and ancillaries laid out there.

Thanks a lot for all the feedback bros! So far loving tren no serious sides yet just night sweat and i've been waking up few times through out the night. Gains wise strength has increased a lot and i feel harder and more vascular

I will keep you guys posted

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for all the feedback bros! So far loving tren no serious sides yet just night sweat and i've been waking up few times through out the night. Gains wise strength has increased a lot and i feel harder and more vascular

I will keep you guys posted

Cheers!

let us know how it goes. some people love winny, some cant stand it.I personally like var much better, my results were similar but the sides non existant..winny not so much.Var gave me more strength gains also_Opinions vary but winny is much cheaper, so if it doesnt bother you roll with it

Top Bottom