Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp with Mygliol 840?

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
Hey guys. Good to be back. It's been years since I've last ran. However I got some hear from a UGL I haven't used before. The test cyp I ordered looked like water (clear). I asked source about it. He said the carrier oil is Mygliol 840 and that's why it looks watery. Any truth to this? Did I just get scammed? Please advice, before I end up in the hospital. Trying not to be careless with UGL, but I had nowhere else to go and it seemed recommended.

Hey guys. Good to be back. It's been years since I've last ran. However I got some hear from a UGL I haven't used before. The test cyp I ordered looked like water (clear). I asked source about it. He said the carrier oil is Mygliol 840 and that's why it looks watery. Any truth to this? Did I just get scammed? Please advice, before I end up in the hospital. Trying not to be careless with UGL, but I had nowhere else to go and it seemed recommended.

Gear, not "hear"

there's really no way for us to know the answer to that... i mean , test is very cheap man.... if you are concerned just get rid of it and get something you can trust

there's really no way for us to know the answer to that... i mean , test is very cheap man.... if you are concerned just get rid of it and get something you can trust

Tough to know what to trust. Back in the day I did. Not now much. Can you PM me some info?

Top Bottom