Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp hair loss

EQ is actually one of the safer steroids when it comes to hair loss. I suspect the hair loss has been happening for a while but you just haven't noticed it until now.

Start using a good natural anti hair loss shampoo. N2shampoo is really good

ive been on half a gram of cyp for a long time. no sides for the most part. i recently cut down to 200mg a week and added in 400mg bd boldabol. after only two weeks its seems that im starting to get some acne and maybe hair loss??
i thought eq was mild. especially in such small doses. are the sides from maybe lowered test levels or added eq? thanks in advance for any replies.

The acne is most likely from hormonal change as it appears you weren’t taking any anti estrogen while taking this. I recommend Arimidex at a try dosage to be 2-3x a week of Adex at .5mg. You’re going to have acne for a while regardless now because of the hormonal change. But the Adex will kick it in the butt and prevent it from getting any worse.

As for the hairloss it’s definitely not the EQ. I’d say it’s related to dropping the Testosterone dose and causing a hormonal imbalance and messing with your dht levels. I’d recommend blood work to check your levels and if you’re prone to use finastride. But definitely run some blood work and find out so you know for sure.

Top Bottom