Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp first time questions

hustlermanble

Hi I just started taking tesostrone cyp yesterday. This is my first time taking steroids. I was wondering what kind of side effects to expect and how I can prevent them. I have read there could be hair loss, bloating, could grow breasts and problems having sex. What are the chances I will have these side effects? I don't know m uch about this and would appreciate some info. Thanks. Also I weigh 120 am 22 years old and am taking 1 cc a week for 10 weeks. The bottle just says 300 on it so I assume that's the mg's.

ummmm... don't know what to say here. 120 pounds? do you even workout? whats your diet?

you don't know the side effects, you have no pct, you have no ancillaries on hand. this is a disaster waiting to happen. stop what you are doing and read the sticky's above

I eat 100-150 grams of protein a day. Vegetables lots of carbs. Every 2 hours. I work at a job were I lift litterally several tons of weight a day and come home and still work out. I have gotten very tone but can't seem to gain weight. Even with only 6-8 reps. Its to late now I'm gonna stick with this. I would like to know the best anti e I can buy and also the best anti hairloss product. Please keep stupid comments to yourselves. Obviously I am taking test to gain some weight.

I eat 100-150 grams of protein a day. Vegetables lots of carbs. Every 2 hours. I work at a job were I lift litterally several tons of weight a day and come home and still work out. I have gotten very tone but can't seem to gain weight. Even with only 6-8 reps. Its to late now I'm gonna stick with this. I would like to know the best anti e I can buy and also the best anti hairloss product. Please keep stupid comments to yourselves. Obviously I am taking test to gain some weight.

Nobody was giving stupid comments. You are 120lbs. AAS is the last thing you need right now. Eat and train like a maniac.

Wow.... Steroids at 120lbs? You obviously have no idea what you're doing. You're going to hurt your body big time. Not to mention you're gonna lose 100% of your gains and drop back down to 120lbs when you stop taking the steroids.

You have no business using steroids. Get off the juice now before it's too late... Get on a pct and learn how to fucking eat and fucking work out!!

Heres what you should do, Sell the vial of test to some newb for $200$ and go buy lbs of chicken and steak with the money, you'll be bigger with no side effect..
OR you can keep injecting, getting nasty side effects and lose every ounce you gained when you come off.. Pick your choice my friend..
Peace

Top Bottom