Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp first time questions

Thank you Steve. No your advice is exactly what I was looking for. Everyone says I should stop what I'm doing cause I'm to small but no one gave a real reason. I also have very little body fat. I couldn't even day were I have any. For my size I am all muscle. I will do my best to explain my diet. In the morning I will eat 5 eggs and a bowl of healthy cerial (crackling oat bran) (raisin bran) or instead of cerial sometimes I will eat oatmeal also. Most days I try to bring a protein shake of 25 grams protein in milk with me on the drive to work. As best as I can every 2 hours I will eat a lunchmeat soundwhich/can of chili or tuna/gilled chicken I made the night before/yogurt/almonds/string cheese/hamburger patties/steak. Everyday is different but it mistletoe consists of those items. Once I get off work I will usually make a large meal containing meat. Stir fry with chicken...etc. I also eat greens at this time. Mainly brocoly with ranch.

I'll give you a reason, you have no foundation ,you need a good 3-5 yrs hard training to build that foundation, right now you're trying to build rome on a pile of tooth picks,not to mention messing up your HPTA! TOTAL FAILURE!

Thank you Steve. No your advice is exactly what I was looking for. Everyone says I should stop what I'm doing cause I'm to small but no one gave a real reason. I also have very little body fat. I couldn't even day were I have any. For my size I am all muscle. I will do my best to explain my diet. In the morning I will eat 5 eggs and a bowl of healthy cerial (crackling oat bran) (raisin bran) or instead of cerial sometimes I will eat oatmeal also. Most days I try to bring a protein shake of 25 grams protein in milk with me on the drive to work. As best as I can every 2 hours I will eat a lunchmeat soundwhich/can of chili or tuna/gilled chicken I made the night before/yogurt/almonds/string cheese/hamburger patties/steak. Everyday is different but it mistletoe consists of those items. Once I get off work I will usually make a large meal containing meat. Stir fry with chicken...etc. I also eat greens at this time. Mainly brocoly with ranch.

Gotta watch it with sandwich meat.. The prepackage stuff has lots of sodium. The turkey meat from whole foods barely has any salt. U taste the difference but adding a bit of pepper helps

I gave you PLENTY of valid reasons.

Hi I just started taking tesostrone cyp yesterday. This is my first time taking steroids. I was wondering what kind of side effects to expect and how I can prevent them. I have read there could be hair loss, bloating, could grow breasts and problems having sex. What are the chances I will have these side effects? I don't know m uch about this and would appreciate some info. Thanks. Also I weigh 120 am 22 years old and am taking 1 cc a week for 10 weeks. The bottle just says 300 on it so I assume that's the mg's.

Did you have your natural levels tested to see what they were before you began injection?

If you worked out for 4 years and were even 140 I'd still recommend diet before aas. IMO you should be a stocky but not fat 160 at least before you hit the sauce.. Just a recommendation. But hey.. We're only guys who have done this once or twice.. Why listen to us?! Stab that shit in and ruin your body.. Awesome bro!

Top Bottom