Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp first time questions

Hey bro have you tried taking weight gainers??? Eating more lean steak??? Taking a creatine??? When I was 18-19 I took M15 from cellucore and I gained about 15 pounds. Second time that I ran it like a year later I gained 10 pounds.. I kept about 80% of the weight with noticeable strength increases... I'd look into that..

here is some advice.

work your legs, its an interesting concept but a lot of skinny dudes just stand in front of the mirror doing curls for 30 minutes and then do machines. you shoudl be working your legs.. doing compound movements.

sorry if you think i am being an ass with this post but i kinda have experience in this field, click on my profile and see what i look like. thats 15 years of natural training and then using steroids once i had my diet and training to a tee. and i weighed what you weighed when i was younger too so don't give me the genetic bs arguement. all of us were skinny and weak when we were younger, its called being a boy and growing into a man.

secondly look below in my signature.. i have 2 links that you should read. one is a bulking diet, one is a workout strategy. read both. and again read the freaking sticky's up top and learn what the heck you are doing and why you shouldn't do it right now. no business using roids at your weight. i don't care how short you are, if you are under 165 or 170 pounds (unless your body fat is under 7%) you are too damn skinny for roids unless you are a midget

Like I said. My diet and training is not the problem. How am I going to hurt my body. I'm sure I will get much less gains then say someone who weighs 200 pounds. But if I continue to eat right and workout hard I'm sure I will gain. Everyone who knows me says I eat more then anyone they have seen. So trust me when I say diet isn't the problem.

why dont you list your diet and training? list exactly what you do and what you eat.

dont post i get 100 grams of protein. that doesn't mean shit. if you get 100 grams from protein powder vs. grassfed beef and cage free eggs it makes a huge difference

Thank you Steve. No your advice is exactly what I was looking for. Everyone says I should stop what I'm doing cause I'm to small but no one gave a real reason. I also have very little body fat. I couldn't even day were I have any. For my size I am all muscle. I will do my best to explain my diet. In the morning I will eat 5 eggs and a bowl of healthy cerial (crackling oat bran) (raisin bran) or instead of cerial sometimes I will eat oatmeal also. Most days I try to bring a protein shake of 25 grams protein in milk with me on the drive to work. As best as I can every 2 hours I will eat a lunchmeat soundwhich/can of chili or tuna/gilled chicken I made the night before/yogurt/almonds/string cheese/hamburger patties/steak. Everyday is different but it mistletoe consists of those items. Once I get off work I will usually make a large meal containing meat. Stir fry with chicken...etc. I also eat greens at this time. Mainly brocoly with ranch.

ummmm... don't know what to say here. 120 pounds? do you even workout? whats your diet?

you don't know the side effects, you have no pct, you have no ancillaries on hand. this is a disaster waiting to happen. stop what you are doing and read the sticky's above

Think you should be asking if he even eats haha

Holly crap, that is the diet of my 8 year old girl. Not being an ass. Please listen to these guys. They ARE trying to help. Great thread to read.

Top Bottom