Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp / EQ / Var cycle input

dicedgunz

whats up bro's. Been awhile since i've posted and ran a cycle. Looking for a little input.
3-4 cycle in about 10 years.
age - 29
5'6"
170lbs
Looking to run a cutter. I Want to harden up and maintain around 160. Looking to run as follows input, suggestions please. I know a lot of you have way more experience. get results back tomorrow of full panel blood work. will have high intensity / strength routine for about 16 weeks before I go into a maintenance routine for 4 weeks.

12 weeks
1-12 400mg test C @ 200 twice a week
1-12 400mg EQ 200 twice a week
1-6 var @ 50mgs
7-12 var @ 100 mgs am/pm
1-12 A dex as needed. .5 mgs eod or every 3 day
also have 10K IU's of HCG on hand along with a bottle of HCgenerate, input on when to run the HCG?
milk thistle thru out
N2guard thru out.
looking for some PCT input. was going to go with unleased and post cycle from needto's site.
thanks for any input
cheers,
-diced

whats up bro's. Been awhile since i've posted and ran a cycle. Looking for a little input.
3-4 cycle in about 10 years.
age - 29
5'6"
170lbs
Looking to run a cutter. I Want to harden up and maintain around 160. Looking to run as follows input, suggestions please. I know a lot of you have way more experience. get results back tomorrow of full panel blood work. will have high intensity / strength routine for about 16 weeks before I go into a maintenance routine for 4 weeks.

12 weeks
1-12 400mg test C @ 200 twice a week
1-12 400mg EQ 200 twice a week
1-6 var @ 50mgs
7-12 var @ 100 mgs am/pm
1-12 A dex as needed. .5 mgs eod or every 3 day
also have 10K IU's of HCG on hand along with a bottle of HCgenerate, input on when to run the HCG?
milk thistle thru out
N2guard thru out.
looking for some PCT input. was going to go with unleased and post cycle from needto's site.
thanks for any input
cheers,
-diced

Start running the hcg and Hcgenerate right from the start. First 4 weeks run hcg 500ius twice a week then run hcgenerate for te 2nd two weeks 3 caps am 2 caps pm. Alternate back and forth with the two from start to end of the cycle.

Now when it comes to a on cycle Ai that you will be using long term you should always go with a suicidal aromatase inhibitor like Exemestane/Aromasin/ Liquid stan/forma-stanzol ... Liquid stan you can go with 15mg every other day. To learn more about why I think its best to run this not adex during the cycle read my blog here

- Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

As for the rest of my advice you can read why here.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...e-support-drug-steroid-user-bible-778853.html

EQ is best run for 14 weeks or longer for future reference but 12 weeks is not that bad. I still feel you should extend the test 2 weeks past the eq though so they clear at the same time. Than start pct the day the cycle ends and run a 6 week pct with maybe another 4 weeks of bridge+need2slin combo and or sarms s-4 after that.

Thanks Needto. Always look forward to your advice. I was wondering about doing 14 week EQ then pushing the test 2 weeks past so thanks for clearing that up.
cheers
diced

Alright, with the help of some of you guys I'm going to finalize this cycle. Feel free to put in any last minute tweaks.

1-16 400mgs Test Cyp @ 200mg thurs / sunday
1-14 400mgs EQ @ 200mgs thurs / sunday
3-16 250 i/u's HCG twice a week
8-16 Var @ 50mgs ED
1-16 N2Guard, Milk thistle,
16-21 pct - post cylce, forma, unleashed, hcGenerate.

Only thing I might add is Tbol weeks 1-6 to kick start everything.
Thanks for all the help bro's and I'll take any input you guys have. bloat should be pretty minimal with these compounds correct?
cheers,
diced
:evil:

Starting week 3 of above cycle. going to add 40mgs of T bol tomorrow for 5 weeks. pre cycle labs came back and test was at 152. Makes sense while I felt a little un motivated lately. But bouncing back and feeling better already, won't be at 152 much longer!
cheers
diced

Top Bottom