Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp/Deca

Moss07

Hey guys trying to get a good idea on how to run my 2nd cycle going to be doing a test cyp/Deca bulking cycle for 12 weeks. I'm not an expert and I've read the PCT protocol. Stats 29, lifting 12 years 205lbs 6ft 1 inch mainly powerlifting. Waited for a long time to finally be old enough to start. My question is what is a good starting dose of deca with test? Do you do 2 injections? In different sites?I wanted to run dbol to. I'm not short cutting any part of the process either. My last cycle was 400mg test cyp only. And of course PCT. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'd run the test around 3-400/week and deca at 400/week. Maybe just 300/week of both, don't want to bump up much on the overall mg/week for a 2nd cycle. Dbol you can run the first 4 weeks at just 20-30mg/day, split doses. Injections 2/week like mon/thurs or sun/wed, etc. Use an AI like aromasin for the estrogen, anti-prolactin like cabaser with the deca. And check out the perfect PCT protocol, can't go wrong with that. Oh and N2Guard to protect your organs.

I'd run the test around 3-400/week and deca at 400/week. Maybe just 300/week of both, don't want to bump up much on the overall mg/week for a 2nd cycle. Dbol you can run the first 4 weeks at just 20-30mg/day, split doses. Injections 2/week like mon/thurs or sun/wed, etc. Use an AI like aromasin for the estrogen, anti-prolactin like cabaser with the deca. And check out the perfect PCT protocol, can't go wrong with that. Oh and N2Guard to protect your organs.

I'd go a little less for a 1st cycle but otherwise this is ok with me

Test 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline .25mg EOD
proviron 25mg/day

Ok thanks brothers just trying to make the most of it the most efficient and effective way possible. I'll def be following the info and let ya guys know here in a month or so. ✌

Top Bottom