Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp cycle + LGD

MarvinEatman

[FONT=&quot]Ok so I'm entering week 2 of my first test cyp cycle, had my third injection today. I am also on my fourth week of LGD 4033. Beginning last week, the day of my first injection of test cyp (probably coincidence?) I ejaculated no sperm. Last night I had a "wet" dream except when I orgasmed nothing came out... is it normal to have no sperm this early in a cycle? Should I be worried?[/FONT]

Ejaculatory fluid does not equal sperm. Your fluids are unaffected by AAS. Are you drinking enough water?

you sound like a teenager who has no clue what they are even talking about... way too graphic of detail etc... smfh

Ok so I'm entering week 2 of my first test cyp cycle, had my third injection today. I am also on my fourth week of LGD 4033. Beginning last week, the day of my first injection of test cyp (probably coincidence?) I ejaculated no sperm. Last night I had a "wet" dream except when I orgasmed nothing came out... is it normal to have no sperm this early in a cycle? Should I be worried?

About your lack of knowledge on what comes out of your penis... yes.

Top Bottom