Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp cycle. How many calories should I be eating?

thuglife247

31/ 176/ 14%/ 5'11"/ training for about 7 months solid. 3 days a week of heavy strength training and one day a week of full body workout (did the 300 for the second time this week, shaved 10% off my time.)

Just did my second pin of test cyp 200 (weekly). I have a pretty decent diet including 1gm protein per lb a day. I just wanted to get some valuable input from you guys as to how many total calories I should eat to minimize fat loss, while gaining muscle. Obviously, I can go overkill and eat like 5-6k calories, but that will add a huge gut was well.

My guess is about 3000 calories a day, but Im just not sure... :supercool

so you are about 150 lbs of lean body mass? I think you need some serious years of training before even bothering with gear--just my humble opinion

what are your goals?

no matter what i would try to aim for around 2grams of protein while on. your body can use it or at least most of it. so that would be 1200 cals just from protein and i would spread that over at least 6 servings.. 50 or so per serving.

then at each other 'meal' i would have a good mix of low gi / slow digesting carbs and good healthy fats

i hate to say this but you should have known how much to eat for your body / lifestyle before your cycle. or at least have a good guess.

i generally can cut weight nicely eating my weight x 11-12 in calories.. ill bulk on my bodyweight x 25-28.. but im a unique snowflake and so are you..

now i am very active and teach/train for hours a day.. so your multipliers are most likely going to be different.

yea a little on the small side but you should be eating 2 grams protein per pound bodyweight

2 grams of protein per lb of body weight is a stretch IMO. I would stick with 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight. You don't want to kill your liver. That is way too much protein if your body is not used to it. It's not about the # of calories, it's about what you're eating. When I'm bulking there are times when I've eaten 12,000 calories a day.

I didnt want to sound like I havent thought this through. I currently eat 5-6 meals, and its pretty balanced between carbs, fat, and protein. I add shredded oats and olive oil to my protein shakes, just to squeeze in some extra calories. In reality, I only want to gain4-6 lbs of muscle, then I want to lean up. Once I get to 180, I want to hold onto as much of the muscle as I can while dropping as much fat as possible...

I didnt want to sound like I havent thought this through. I currently eat 5-6 meals, and its pretty balanced between carbs, fat, and protein. I add shredded oats and olive oil to my protein shakes, just to squeeze in some extra calories. In reality, I only want to gain4-6 lbs of muscle, then I want to lean up. Once I get to 180, I want to hold onto as much of the muscle as I can while dropping as much fat as possible...

if you only want to add 4-6 lbs you really dont need to cycle. You could easily put that on naturally in 4-6 months and I'm talking solid muscle.

@ Alcatraz what do you mean by "its about what youre eating"?

You can say youre eating 300 grams protein a day but if your eating 300 grams of soy protein thats not the same as 300 grams lean animal meat protein like chicken breasts, egg whites, red meat etc.

Top Bottom