Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp cycle. How many calories should I be eating?

You can say youre eating 300 grams protein a day but if your eating 300 grams of soy protein thats not the same as 300 grams lean animal meat protein like chicken breasts, egg whites, red meat etc.

yes

plus soy increases estrogen in men stay away from soy

A large part of my protein comes from two sources. Red meat and greek yogurt. I dont mess with anything that has soy in it, except the occasional soy sauce. How many grams of protein per serving do you guys recommend. Ive read that 30 is the most you can metabolize at once.

7 months training and juicing already? That wasn't well planned and the question you posed further demonstrates such; but you don't need a lecture.

Google "baseline calorie calculator" then add onto that. You're probably in the 2700 calorie range .

Edit: And excess protein would tax the kidneys, not the liver - so be sure to drink a lot of water (which you should already be doing).

Last edited:
31/ 176/ 14%/ 5'11"/ training for about 7 months solid. 3 days a week of heavy strength training and one day a week of full body workout (did the 300 for the second time this week, shaved 10% off my time.)

Just did my second pin of test cyp 200 (weekly). I have a pretty decent diet including 1gm protein per lb a day. I just wanted to get some valuable input from you guys as to how many total calories I should eat to minimize fat loss, while gaining muscle. Obviously, I can go overkill and eat like 5-6k calories, but that will add a huge gut was well.

My guess is about 3000 calories a day, but Im just not sure... :supercool

Whats with the full body workout lol scrap that for a starter and lifting 7 months if your not making gains natty then when you come off cycle them gains are gonna fly off start eating more or you will lose out 1.5 grams of protein per pound bw the bare minimum good luck please keep updating would like to here about this one also any pics ????

Top Bottom