Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp cycle

Zillax

Gonna be doing my second cycle shortly. This cycle is gonna be 12 weeks, I’m going to have 600mg/week of test cyp and run .5 of arimidex every other day.

Then run 40mg of clomid everyday for 4weeks for pct.

Should I should edit my pct at all or that should like a good cycle?
thanks for you input

thats a terrible pct and you will not recovery properly and lose any sort of gains made hoping that a clomid only pct will help...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Definitely fix the PCT. That's an old-school PCT where they only had nolva and clomid.. i used that 15+yrs ago and it wasn't that good but my cycles were short and low dosed back then and I was young so I still recovered. Perfect PCT is named that for a reason.

Great information I really appreciate it. I’ll look into those products and get those before I start up the cycle. I was thinking of also running anavar the last half of the cycle, has anyone had good experience with that combo?

I have never run anavar myself due to the expense but it is fairly common to run a dry oral such as tbol, var, or winny the last 4 weeks of the cycle. You would run the oral weeks 10-14, two weeks past the test so you can start your PCT right after you stop instead of waiting two weeks after last test shot. This also lets you get rid of any water bloat you might still have before going into your PCT. You can also run a short ester injectable like test prop instead but most seem to prefer orals at the end. Make sure you keep running N2Guard or other liver protectant during the orals and PCT.

Thanks Tux appreciate the help man. I’ll have to check all the prices of the oct and go from there if I wanna add anavar

Gonna be doing my second cycle shortly. This cycle is gonna be 12 weeks, I’m going to have 600mg/week of test cyp and run .5 of arimidex every other day.

Then run 40mg of clomid everyday for 4weeks for pct.

Should I should edit my pct at all or that should like a good cycle?
thanks for you input

Any stats?

Great information I really appreciate it. I’ll look into those products and get those before I start up the cycle. I was thinking of also running anavar the last half of the cycle, has anyone had good experience with that combo?

Anavar is a great steroid but it's very mild. A man won't get a whole lot out of it. I would use tbol instead

Top Bottom