Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp concern

Kinnerjob

I got some test cyp to start my cycle after vacations, I made a mistake leaving it one of the counters of my restroom where sun shines directly after noon. They bottles were there by the window for the time I went on vacations for about two weeks, so I was checking it out and I think noticed it changed color a bit, maybe got more amber. After the first shot now there is some sort of grey pieces of the rubber stoppe floating in it, I spent a few hundreds on this crap and I was wondering if sun f^%% it up? can I still use it?

the rubber stoppers could be due to using a thick needle and messing it up or it could be due to the UGL using poor quality rubbers

as far as if your gear is still good or not, i would say yes.. worst case your gear is going to be less potent due to sun exposure.

It's still perfectly fine to use. Intense sunlight probably caused the oil to slightly oxidize. It won't effect the quality or potency of your gear.

Cholesterol based hormones like steroids are VERY stable at high temperatures. It takes extreme temperatures to denature the steroids.

You have nothing to worry about. Enjoy your cycle.

Just be cautious and careful, you know how your body should react, stay abreast to any PIP if you choose to use it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The rubber should not be floating in your gear. Pretty much there shouldnt be anything floating in it.

I would avoid injecting oil with unknown pieces floating around which you could inject into your body by accident. Now that would leave some infections..

Top Bottom