Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp/Anadrol Cycle log w/Pices , 1st Day Unbelievable !! W/PICES

shining10

I am 28 years old an have 2 cycles under my belt. I have used Test Cyp before but this is my first time with the Anadrol .

Goal of the cycle is to pack on size and increase strength.

Current stats :
I'm 5'8
Weight is at 180 this morning
BF% about 12-13

THE CYCLE!
Simple but I will make the best out of it.

Test Cyp 250 w1-12 @500mg/week
Anadrol 50/100mg ED w1-2/2-4
HCG w3-10 @500iu/week
Adex EOD during cycle @5mg
PCT W12-15
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I will be doing 40 min fasted cardio 3 times a week (MWF) as well as Saturdays
Diet will be around 5000 calories of my clean cooking skills :qt:

I will be posting my current pictures and I will try to post weekly pictures as well.

Well there it all is.. If you have any recommendations or suggestions if love to hear them.

i would roll with anadrol at 50mg a day. no reason to go higher at all and it will only hurt your cardio

swap in aromasin for adex for your AI

also your pct is extremely outdated and weak. the 2 SERM pct is from 1988. need to google the perfect pct and get serious about that. you would keep so much more gains that way

I agree with everything Steve said above ^^^^
I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol after your steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It would also be a really smart idea to add in a good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com when using the anadrol.

5000 calories is a lot for 180 pounds. Post up a sample daily menu. I would love to see it.

I will be following along your log buddy. I'm in for the ride.

Last thing - I think you had a typo on your adex dosage. You meant 0.5mg EOD right? 5mg EOD is a ridiculous dosage for arimidex. 0.5mg EOD is a good dosage.

Day 1

Current Pics
1.jpg
14484749_10157381717610532_5784338475991024026_n.jpg

14333084_10157355778225532_271390651111688205_n.jpg

Today was my first Test shot&Drol @50mg

I had back / biceps workout and I think the Anadrol helped (already!!) boost me through the workout. It's only day one and the strength and the intensity was Insane ! the pump felt amazing. I never felt like this since my last cycle ( 2 years ago ) . I hope this was actually the drol's effect and t just my mind creating a placebo.

Beside feeling a little warmer and tired, today and for the first time in my life I got muscle cramp !!! it was after an insane biceps workout/pump , I couldn't flex my arm without getting extremely tight and out of control for 1-2 seconds till i put it down !! after doing a little research, I found out that couple of people experienced the exact same side effect from the Drol , and the one thing that seems to work and actually eliminate this issue completely is Magnesium.

Note that this may not work for EVERYONE. Cramps can be caused by different types of deficiencies/depletion, or by other issues entirely. I have just found that in my particular case, Magnesium deficiency seems to be the issue here. I think this should work for everyone else with the same types of cramps and symptoms.

Well , That's it for today. Stay tuned for more details & pics update.

I will be back tomorrow
:rolly:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 14484749_10157381717610532_5784338475991024026_n.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 14333084_10157355778225532_271390651111688205_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 81
i would roll with anadrol at 50mg a day. no reason to go higher at all and it will only hurt your cardio

also your pct is extremely outdated and weak. the 2 SERM pct is from 1988. need to google the perfect pct and get serious about that. you would keep so much more gains that way

What's up Steve

Well, Your're right, that was my original plan before starting thinking that @50mg ed is just ok and 100mg is where the real work ocular . but hell no lol, I am already on fire.

I think im sticking with 50mg a day for a lot of reasons and mainly not to increased the chance of holding lot of water. by the way I am hard gainer
and I will keep close eye on nitration and cardio to make sure I stay somewhat lean throughout the cycle. so 50mg a day it is.

Regarding the PCT, Thanks for mentioning that as PCTis my weak part knowledge wise and I always depend on my boy (BB competitive) but since you brought that out , I will re look into it and make sure I get the suitable PCT for my current cycle. Thanks Steve for passing by & helping out and stay tuned for daily update . cheers

I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol after your steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It would also be a really smart idea to add in a good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com when using the anadrol.

5000 calories is a lot for 180 pounds. Post up a sample daily menu. I would love to see it.

Last thing - I think you had a typo on your adex dosage. You meant 0.5mg EOD right? 5mg EOD is a ridiculous dosage for arimidex. 0.5mg EOD is a good dosage.

Whats up Muskate

Well, 5000 cal might seems a lot for 180 for sure , but trust me I am a hard gainer and I always EAT a lot and see less on or off cycle so yeah.

For my meal plan , I like to play with it from one week to another as I mainly listen to my body and pay close attention to how my body reacting for certain food & amount . and I am completely inspired by the great Dorian Yeats , so most of my meal plans& workout routine & life style got to do with Dorian Yeats :) In my mind thinking , train like a Dorian , eat like Dorian , be like Dorian kind of thing lol. and trust me its been working for me :D

but here is a sample of one way to get 5000 cal intake :

(approximately 5,000 calories)

Breakfast 6 egg whites, 2 yolks
5 oz oats
2 oz raisins
3 slices whole-wheat toast
1 orange
multivitamin/multimineral pack
5 peptide-bond amino-acid
tablets

Midmorning meal 1 pint skim milk blended with
2 scoops milk/egg protein
powder
1 orange

Lunch 7 oz tuna
3 1/2 oz pasta
2 oranges
carb drink
tablets.

Posttraining meal 1 pint skim milk blended with
powder
3 bananas
2 protein bars

Evening meal 8 oz chicken or steak
10 oz baked potato
7 oz mixed vegetables
4 oz pineapple
tablets

Supper 5 egg whites, 1 yolk
1 slice whole-wheat toast
1 or raisins
tablets

Note: One thing about the shadow is regardless of what was his goal , the only thing he changed was the quality of the food, from 5500 to 3300 cals or so. the foods he ate remained consistent. i believe it too. aslo in somewhere in an interview he mentioned he drank <10 glasses of alcohol for a period of something like a decade. damn, now that's discipline. :)

Regarding the Arimidex, Thanks for pointing that outl and yes its a typo :D

0.5mg eod is good enough for my current cycle.

Thanks guys once again for your time and stay tuned for daily update.

Cheers

Current Pictures

1.jpg

Day 1

Today was back/biceps and I think the Anadrol
(already) helped boost me throughout the workout!! Its only day one and the strength & intensity was insane. The pump felt great ( All day). I hope this was actually the drol's effect and not just my mind creating a placebo.

I do feel slightly warmer and a little tired. Not really sure if that is a direct result from the gear. But I am all in and very excited.

One more thing to mention is that today and for the first time in my life I experienced muscle cramps ! It happened right after a crazy biceps workout. I couldn't flex my biceps without the cramps takes over for 1-2 seconds till i put my arm down. For that , I did a little research and came to find out that a few people have experienced the same side effect from the Anadrol but defiantly not on the first day. And there is one thing seem to eliminate this issue completely which is Magnesium.

Note that this may not work for EVERYONE. Cramps can be caused by different types of deficiencies/depletion, or by other issues entirely. I have just found that in my particular case, Magnesium deficiency seems to be the issue here. I think this should work for everyone else with the same types of cramps and symptoms.

Other than that , It's ON people , I am up to it and it's about to go down :)

Whats up Steve

Yes sir ,My origanl plan was to do 50mg ed. But for somereason precycle i thought that amount won't be enough and @100mg is where the work occaur. but hell No! its only day 1 and I am on fire. So 50mg a day it is .

Regarding my pct, Thank you for mentioning that. PCT is is my weakness knowkege wise and I always depened on my boy ( bb competitive) to do it for me . but since you guys dont agree with that, I wil relook into it and do a good reserech to find the suitble PCT for my current cycle.

Thanks Steve for passing by & heling out.

Stay tuned for daily update

Cheers.

Whats up muskate

5000 cal might sound a lot but trust me not for me. I am a hard gainer and I eat alot on and off cycle but I always keep a close eye on my body.

Regading my daily meal plan , I kinda change my meal plan once or twice whenever I feel like it. but its mostly inspierd by Dorian Yeats as I follow this legend in my dite plan & workout routien & life style. In my mind , Eat like dorian , train like Dorian , look like dorian :) lol and its working for me .

Here is a simple of my dite plan :
(approximately 5,000 calories)

Breakfast 6 egg whites, 2 yolks
5 oz oats
2 oz raisins
3 slices whole-wheat toast
1 orange
multivitamin/multimineral pack
tablets

Midmorning meal 1 pint skim milk blended with
powder
1 orange

Lunch 7 oz tuna
3 1/2 oz pasta
2 oranges
carb drink
tablets.

Posttraining meal 1 pint skim milk blended with
powder
3 bananas
2 protein bars

Evening meal 8 oz chicken or steak
10 oz baked potato
7 oz mixed vegetables
4 oz pineapple
tablets

Supper 5 egg whites, 1 yolk
1 slice whole-wheat toast
1 or raisins
tablets
=========
Again this plan is just to give you an idea and I always modify it based on my needs & look & feel.

This plan is made by Dorian Yeats and one thing to mention about the shadow is that no matter what his goal was , changed was the quality of the food, from 5500 to 3300 cals or so. the foods he ate remained consistent. i believe it too.

one last thing to say about the legend is that somewhere in an interview he mentioned he drank <10 glasses of alcohol for a period of something like a decade. damn, now that's discipline.

Thanks once again guys for passing by & sharing your knowledge .

Stay tuned for daily update.

Cheers

Top Bottom