Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp/Anadrol Cycle log w/Pices , 1st Day Unbelievable !! W/PICES

^^^^^I will check out the diet, curious as to what you are doing as I am currently on day 27 of my new diet. I'm always curious to see what is working for people and you seem to have a similar starting body type and BF % as me

What's up people

I am sorry for the late update. lots been going on but I will come back today with a full report up to today.

For now. Here's some pics of this week

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

What you guys think ?

I will be back with log update

Cheers

What's up people

I am sorry for the late update. lots been going on but I will come back today with a full report up to today.

For now. Here's some pics of this week

View attachment 139791View attachment 139792View attachment 139793

What you guys think ?

I will be back with log update

Cheers

I've been following along your log. You are WAY thicker and more vascular then when you started. Your body fat doesnt seem to have increased at all either.

Really motivating. It's obvious you are putting the work in - both in the gym and in the kitchen.

Your forearms and biceps are surely dominating. Have you ever done armwrestling before? Also, rear delts could use some more focus.

Dont know about legs, but I guess you can tell how they are doing.

All in all, the cycle seems to be going successfully. Keep it up!

Damn brother you're huge. Your arms look massive. Keep up the good work and updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom