Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp/Anadrol Cycle log w/Pices , 1st Day Unbelievable !! W/PICES

quick update :

My starting weight was 180lbs
My current weight is 190Ibs
+10 pounds in 7 days. I think its the combination from the Anadrol effect + my 6 meals as I wasn't eating as much precycle , but I am happy anyway
biggrin.gif

Stay tuned for my next update

cheers

I woke up like this
222222222222222.jpg

lol
About to get my meals done for the day and get this shit started

cheers

Attachments

• 222222222222222.jpg
    222222222222222.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 72
Day 14

First , I would like to apologise for my late update . Work have been hectic plus my daily 5 hour research for the last 2 weeks was taking most of my time. But here I am with a lot of updates to share with you.

I dropped the Aandrol guys Not that I had any major problem but I cut it out just to get rid of the water retention. I was getting too big on scale & in the mirror, but not the kind of big I always been
( veiny and defined ). I went from 180 to 190 in the first few days !! mostly water which I thought I would control & like but no thank you lol I looked more fat and full rather than bulky muscles ( the second reason will eplain why)

the second and main reason I dropped the Anadrol and changed the whole cycle direction is because I was wrong about my body fat percentage because of that stupid old machine I used at the gym. It showed me that I was 13 % pre cycle . and as I was keeping up with my progress , one week later I came to find out that I was 21% body fat !!!!! It really shocked me so much.

For 1 , I didn't look like at it all as I can see veins on shoulder - chest - biceps - legs and I didn't expect to be that high on fat. #No 2 : I got shocked because I was planing and actually started on my bulking diet !!I was eating close to 5000 cal for about a week or so ! oh god . I can only Imagine bulking on %21

As a result , I went home and I spent all day re planning the whole cycle. from compound replacement to dieting . I decided to replace the Anadrol with Tren Hex, and of course I kept the Test going & changed my cycle from bulking to cutting .

so after digging into my body fat goal and calculating my nutrition intake , I got my diet plan down to 1800-2200 cal a day with about 280-300 p / 100-130 c / 60-70 f

I'ts been a week since these changes happen and oh man I am already seeing & feeling the difference. slowly getting rid of the water retention + my low cal diet + my daily fasted cardio , all have helped me dropping 3% body fat in 4 fucking days ! I am very happy that I reacted very quick and changed the whole plan and I'm proud with addapting to the changes without any regretion. I am now doing a daily fasted cardio for one hour along with push ups and pull ups and set ups in the park first thing in the morning. been having 2000 cal a day with 120 carbs top .Still working on my diet as I am paying a good attention to my body and seeing how I reacted to it and taking daily pics with different angles. I will post my current pic & copies of my body fat result below :

Thank you guys for your time and as always I am opened to any Advises and suggestions .

Cheers

Do you have those pictures to post?

week 5 update : W/PICS

it's been a long time since I've updated my log, So here is a quick update
( My original plan was bulking, but after one week of starting , I realized my body fat was higher than I thought and water retention was going in the wrong direction so I made the necessary changes right away and I switched from bulking to cutting successfully ( so far :D )

I am now week 5 in my cycle & but I replaced some compounds as needed for my new goal and I will talk about it in a minute

My current status

weight :189 (started at 180)
BF :16.5% (Started around approx 20%)
Cycle goal:shedding body fat & gaining lean muscle
Current compound :
Test/Tren/Winstrol/Mast
Test: prop 75mg EOD @300w/k
Tren: Hex 100 EOD @400w/k
Winstrol : (Injection form)50 EOD 200/wk
Masteron : 100 EOD @400w/k

As I had a changing point on my cycle and diet, I am doing very well right now towards my cutting mission. slowly losing fat&gaining muscle and getting harder and veiny . I'm 4 weeks in with test/tren. And jsut introduced the Winny (injection form) and Mast into my body last week. Feeling amazing, workout on point and never felt better. I been switching my diet up and down based on how I feel, look , crave. my weakness specifically while on tren is caaaaarbs (bad once ). but I am more into my commitment than giving up to my craving . not right now , we are working out right now lol

Here is some Update pics from starting my cycle up to 10 days ago.

transormation  1.jpg
Transofmation 3.jpg
Tranformation 2.jpg

I will do my best to keep up with this log and I am open to any suggestions, advises and tips .

The mic is yours :D

Cheers

great progress. You are getting lean and hard, no doubt

looks like you have been eating very clean, good for you

great progress. You are getting lean and hard, no doubt

looks like you have been eating very clean, good for you

Hey Acela, Thank you man I appreciate it .

And Yes sir , working hard on my diet and been switching up every now and then based on how I look and feel and It's been working so far. Daily fasted cardio is magic as well.

FYI , My current meal plans are posted in the diet section.
Thanks man

Cheers

Top Bottom