Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp/Anadrol Cycle log w/Pices , 1st Day Unbelievable !! W/PICES

Day 2

I woke up feeling amazing for some reason. a good sense of well-being. although it wasn't my cardio day but I couldn't help it but to put my sport gear on and go walk to the park , jogged a little bit , and I did some pull ups - pushups - set ups. It felt amazing specially knowing that you’re not alone
(LOADED WITH T-Drol) .

After I got my meals in, I headed to the gym and I did one of my best Back / Tries work out. I gave it all to where there were no enough weights left for me. The pump was amazing and it lasted all the way till I went to bed! I'm loving the Drol effect overall and I can't wait for the Test to kick in and take over.

I am happy to start this daily log to share with you my journey to #GETTINGHUGE status: D as it will help me to keep the motivation and hard work going as well as opening the door for you all to share with me some knowledge and advises that will surely help me achieve my goals. And I hope this log will help& motivate others as well.

Here is some Pictures from today

NO2.JPG
NOW1.JPG

3.jpg

Attachments

• NO2.JPG
    NO2.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 76
  • NOW1.JPG
    NOW1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 76
Id say your BF is higher than 12-13% but you are definitely looked jacked, curious how it will look by the end of the cycle!

Id say your BF is higher than 12-13% but you are definitely looked jacked, curious how it will look by the end of the cycle!

What's up Jay,
Yeah that was a rough guess as my body was going through some changes precycle. Thank you man and stay tuned for daily update

Cheers

Pictures look really good man. I am really excited to see your progress. Anadrol is a beast so I am glad you are sticking to 50mg. Keep the updates coming.

By the pics I see that you are damn huge already - after the cycle you will definitely notice some good changes! Keep hitting it hard, and keep us updated!

By the pics I see that you are damn huge already - after the cycle you will definitely notice some good changes! Keep hitting it hard, and keep us updated!

What's up my brother , Thanks man . greatness is what I am after, Therefore there is nothing but a hard work , Quality food , A good amount of sleep.

Thanks once again and stay tuned for my updates .

Cheers

Day 7

Today was Legs day ,,,
I really don't now where to start. alright let me put it this way, It's been 2 years since my last cycle , and It's been 2 years since I had a serious constant daily workout due to my travel and work that kept me away from gym. with that being said, my strength and motivation went down a little but not so much as I always have bodybuilding in my heart. I never stopped my daily push ups - pull ups at all . but NOW that I am back , and loaded with T and Anadrol , oh my oh my ..... whatever I felt from pump, power , and strength at week 8 on test/EQ , is what exactly what I'm feeling right now on week 1 while on T/ Anadrol. and of course since the Test still on its own way to kick in , 50mg a day of Anadrol is doing it all !!, I am talking about craaazy pumps , insane strength , capability of increasing weight like nothing .increased in confident and bettering the condition of forms and positions . in short , It makes you feel like superman in gym. On top of that, I usually walk to the gym , and grab a car back to the house. but not when Anadrol & T is in your system , hell no , at first I said ok Ima walk back, while I'm walking I said hell no , Ima jog back and sure I did with a smile on my face all the way home :D

Overall , I am on Day 7 on 5mg a day of Anadrol & 500mg a week of Test cyp 250 and I am feeling stronger , hungry most of the day, great sense of well being , lots of energy , high libido and the list goes on ,

I drink A lot of water , I take liver supplements as well as multivitamins and amino acid , I do meal prep for my daily intake and its mostly inspired by Dorian Yates's nitration as well as his workout routine . I sleep very good amount of hours but I do have some little nightmares here and there , Very weird once lol but I always have a laugh whenever I remember but are terrifying while dreaming if that makes sense :D

I am open to any questions & suggestion and I will be posting some pictures soon.

cheers guys .

Top Bottom