Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp 250 and tren ace 100 cycle advise

keshanra

Hi Gents,

I'm currently thinking of doing this cycle, i actually want some advise on this.

i want to take Test cyp 250 with tren ace 100 for a 10 week course or test prop 100 with tren ace 100 for a 10 week course aswell. i'm undecided as i haven't took test prop before either tren. this will be my first time with tren.

This stuff will be taken with anavar or winstrol aswell.

planing on doing a 1ml of each EOD. im currently 116kg, pretty big guy and want to use this stuff to help me lose some weight and pack on some serious muscle.

Thanks any advice will be appreciated.

my BF is at 20%

In other words you're fat. Not fat belly hanging over your belt fat but fat enough. In your post there's NO mention of a diet. Steroids in and of themselves don't do shit. So I wanna see some info on the diet too.

Using tren at a higher body fat is a bad idea. It is extremely harsh on your organs so I would not use it unless you lean down a bit first.

Honestly I wouldn't run any gear. It wont help you lose weight. For that you just need to dial in your diet.

Use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Then just eat 500-700 less than that each day. Use an app like myfitnesspal to track your calories so you can ensure you are in a caloric deficit every single day. You have to be consistent with this.

Top Bottom