Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp?

yock925

I recently got a very small amount of test cyp from my doctor and it's suppose to be injected like HGH even though it's oil based. Anyone ever heard of this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil based substances like testosterone should ALWAYS be injected intramuscularly. You really risk developing an abcess by injecting oil based substances Sub-Q.

I explain how to do intramuscular injections in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7L6jjkCCo

The following items are needed to do the injection:
70% rubbing alcohol or 99% isopropyl alcohol
cotton balls
a syringe (3mL is the most common)
a withdrawing tip (a 18 or 20 gauge is the most common)
a injecting tip (a 23 or 25 gauge 1' or 1.5' is recommended)

Stick with the glute as an injection site. Alternate butt cheeks each injection. You want to inject into the upper and outer quandrant of the glutes.

I'm very good at poking my butt that's why I was so confused on way my doctor didn't want it shot in the muscle. It's only .25 cc's of Cyp 200, maybe that's why???

My doctor prescribed me Test cyp EO 200 mg. He wants me to take .25 ml subcutaneously once a week. The pharmacy that I got it from even included insulin needles. Anyone know why he doesn't have me injecting into my muscle? I've never heard of this.

I have friends that run entire cycles shooting subcu with slin needles. I'm talking test, deca, tren, mast, everything subcu. It does work.

you can inject TRT dosages of testosterone subQ.. just don't inject it into stomach fat.. inject it in the delts, chest, glutes, quads, etc. it won't get deep into the muscle but it will be fine

and make sure to rotate areas.

if you start injecting more gear then yeah go IM because you will risk abscesses

I have friends that run entire cycles shooting subcu with slin needles. I'm talking test, deca, tren, mast, everything subcu. It does work.

The fact that it does work for you without issues does not mean that it is a general rule, and it is a safe thing to do. Therefore, I would rather inject intramuscularly, which is how it is supposed to be done with oil based compounds. Most docs will say sub-q because they are concerned with the injection technique of normal people, but if you know how to do injections, this should not be a problem.

Top Bottom