Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cycle what to take to prevent acne

jdog9304

doing a moderate dose of 500/week along with eq @ 40/week. what can i take to avoid acne if possible. post and during.

getting liquidex and have clomid. anything else. is there any way to avoid 100%

You might wanna try to supplement with a lot of Zinc, it improves Skin appearance in many people. I´d suggest to take 100mg daily, in form of a high quality Zinc supplement (e.g. Tri Zinc Formula made by KAL, USA)
ALA is said to help with acne, too.

jdog9304 said:
doing a moderate dose of 500/week along with eq @ 40/week. what can i take to avoid acne if possible. post and during.

getting liquidex and have clomid. anything else. is there any way to avoid 100%

vit B-5 is good, retin-a is good, accutane is the very strogest anti-acne med, a bit harsh on your body though

I've heard that the above mentioned supplents work well, and for me, just going to the tanning bed a couple of times per week seems to keep the acne away when I've been on test.

Bro,
Proviron and novladex will help but the best thing to take is franastrahide (cant remember how to spel it)

the things that cause spots are hormones and dehydrotestoterone. keep your estrogen down and eat clean are all you can really do aside from keep your protien high.

You will find that when your on your spots will genreally be calm but when you come off your hormones get fucked up and bam spot city just keep your skin clean and have a good rough sponge and scrub you skin well will help..!

-=[MIKAI]=-

i hear that low doses keep acne to a minimim

if i use test @250/week and keep the eq@ 400 i should be better right?

jdog9304 said:
i hear that low doses keep acne to a minimim

if i use test @250/week and keep the eq@ 400 i should be better right?

i hear not taking gear works even better

Pantothenic Acid (vit B5) at 4-5 grams/day, split in 3 daily doses each 1.5g with 100% Grapefruit Juice.
or you can try Pantethine powder at 1g/day also with grapefruit juice.
I use the first combination- it clears my acne completely. However I've read that Pantethine not only works for acne, but also keeps cholesterol levels under control and helps with losing fat.
Both are cheaply obtainable at http://www.beyond-a-century.com.

Top Bottom