Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cycle and tren sides in kidneys

lomani+

Hi guys , I have always had in mind trying tren since it has the best reviews out of all AAS for mass and fat burning, I have seen mixed opinions about tren being renal toxic and also is the roid that causes the most back pumps due to it's negative effect on the kidneys, I know a few guys that use AAS and they say that their urine is darker when they run tren more than any steroid but still gains are awesome, I have two cycles under belt, both test and winstrol and I get gains but I want to get more serious about bodybuilding and I'm looking to compete next year so what would be the ideal cycle of test and tren? I'm28 years old, my height is 6'0 and weight 180 pounds, work out 5 days a week, mostly compound movements , thank you for your advice.

Trenbolone is a very harsh steroid, but honestly the side effects are kind of overblown. If you use a sensible dosage, and use the proper support supplements with your cycle, I doubt you will notice any side effects at all.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would rather see you run something like test/deca or test/eq since you have only ran test and winny. Jumping to tren seems a bit too early in this case.

Top Bottom