Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cycle

teeth6

[FONT=&quot]But the only problem is, I have sex once’s a day and then it’s hard to get it up, and sometimes it just takes it a good 10/15 mins to get hard!!! I’m not sure what to do? This has only started to happen within the last 2 days. Any suggestions from experience.[/FONT]

how can anyone answer that man... we literally know nothing about you... how long have you been on.. what exactly are you taking and how much of it etc... a vague questions tends to get an even vaguer answer

But the only problem is, I have sex once’s a day and then it’s hard to get it up, and sometimes it just takes it a good 10/15 mins to get hard!!! I’m not sure what to do? This has only started to happen within the last 2 days. Any suggestions from experience.

More info needed.

Not sure what to tell you man. Maybe it's psychological problem but hard to tell with this little info.

How long have you been on cycle and how much you are taking?
Also how old are you?

Tough to tell with this info. I'm in my mid-40s, and test generally kicks my libido into overdrive again.

[FONT=&quot]But the only problem is, I have sex once’s a day and then it’s hard to get it up, and sometimes it just takes it a good 10/15 mins to get hard!!! I’m not sure what to do? This has only started to happen within the last 2 days. Any suggestions from experience.[/FONT]
Get some bloodwork. Are you taking an ai? If not estrogen estrogen is probably sky high which is why you are having problems

hey ive been on test-p and proviron for the past 2 weeks...but I also have nolvadex but not running it yet..….trying to figure how to run this correctly without it effecting my sex drive /erections...im only doing 100mg of test p every other day and 50mg of proviron everyday....im a beginner....just don't wanna get shut down cuz I have a high sex drive....oh yea and I weigh 250lbs, 36yrs old

Top Bottom