Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cruise after 7week Tren A Cycle?

fredymofo

Im on my 4h week of Test E 400wk and Tren 250wk .

I have enough Tren A to finish a 7wk cycle . but I will end up with a extra Test E bottle .

Is it wise to kill that extra test E bottle for another extra 3 weeks ? Then off course start my PCT.. Or just save it for another occasion?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

well tren e is a long ester and should be ran 10 weeks minimum anyway... its not a cruise either bro... so not sure why you are calling it that...

well tren e is a long ester and should be ran 10 weeks minimum anyway... its not a cruise either bro... so not sure why you are calling it that...
Its tren Ace .. And test E

Yeah i know what a cruise I just didnt know how to put it together

i mean test e being the long ester, typo... just continue test for 10 weeks and stop tren at week 7...

i mean test e being the long ester, typo... just continue test for 10 weeks and stop tren at week 7...
Oh nice.. That makes me happy. I didnt want to go over 8th week on Tren A .. I love the benefits but hate some of the side effects of tren A . and I didnt want to have that sweet test E bottle just sitting for the next few months...feel like a waste

don't run tren if you are getting bad side effects longer. i'm all for planning cycles but you have to be flexible.. i never ran tren longer than 7 or 8 weeks max
TY. For the reply. Yes I keep seeing this.. 8 weeks max.. I would not go longer than that.. Side effects are the usual crazy fucken night sweats . the first couple of weeks my libido was a roller coaster up and down.. But now it seems to be stable with some good hard boners.. Never being prone to prolactin issues but I have Prami in hand Just in case. Physiologically im pretty calm, try to avoid shit that will trigger my physco side..

Im on my 4h week of Test E 400wk and Tren 250wk .

I have enough Tren A to finish a 7wk cycle . but I will end up with a extra Test E bottle .

Is it wise to kill that extra test E bottle for another extra 3 weeks ? Then off course start my PCT.. Or just save it for another occasion?

If you mean run a 10 week cycle with the tren ending at week 7, I don't see an issue with that.

Top Bottom