Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test creams

jacooo73

My doctor could prescribe these items to me....what do you guys think of them...any experience or info would be appreciated....

1) Nandrolone Gel 15% 60ml
2) Stanzolol Gel 25mg 60ml and item 3) testosterone Alcohol Gel 200mgs 60ml....Thanks...oh...and also Testosterone 20% PLO Cream......

1. what we call deca
2. what we call winny
3. what we call test

now read up on each of those, they are very serious hormones not to be played with.. not sure what kind of doctor you have but sounds like he is trying to make $$$$ off of you because the creams have very poor absorption. I wouldn't use any of that garbage.

not a fan of creams... obviously we are al experienced with test, deca and winstrol... take ten minutes and read all the info we have put out there

Yea I don't like these creams either. All that hassle when applying them is just so annoying...

These creams are only practical as a TRT protocol. Even then, I would only be using test. Still, the best will always be injectables for not only absorption, but also convenience.

Top Bottom