Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test CREAM (not the gel) ???

GrowthHor

Hi,

Brand new to the board so apologies if this topic has been covered in detail previously (search feature is limited here).

I've got a question about testosterone cream (not gel) although maybe the two terms are just interchangeable. Want to know anyone's experience with it or just their overall opinion of it.

So I'm doing the HRT thing and my doctor prescribed this cream. Supposedly it's a brand new thing and using two squirts a day (one morning, one evening) rubbed into a non-hairy area of the body is supposed to provide somewhere in the ballpark of 200mg/week average test into the body.

The stuff comes from a pharmacy and on the prescription label has the following wording:

"200mg/pump Vanpen cream expires in 6 months. Compound specialty. Compound/Testosterone #120"

Before I share my exact experience with it (which has been good) I'd like to get some feedback from others if they've heard of this and what they think of it. The doctor has said it's the newest thing far better than the gel since per quantity applied it provides far more testosterone.

Thanks.

yeah its new, androgel sold $100,s of milion worth last year so I think it's safe to say there will be even more new products coming out in the future

Top Bottom