Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test is crazy low / ony test cyp TRT still no libido

mxrider47

I made this profile just to ask this ?

im 23 and had limp dick for months and got my test level checked and it was at 180. I got put on test cyp 200mg week and I think its actually got worse. Ive been fighting with this for about a year and Im getting frustrated and almost ready to accept the fact that my sex life is over with. I just had all my blood work done results havent came back yet but their talking about putting a pellet in me.

any advice

I made this profile just to ask this ?

im 23 and had limp dick for months and got my test level checked and it was at 180. I got put on test cyp 200mg week and I think its actually got worse. Ive been fighting with this for about a year and Im getting frustrated and almost ready to accept the fact that my sex life is over with. I just had all my blood work done results havent came back yet but their talking about putting a pellet in me.

any advice

How long have u been on test cyp for? What were your estrogen levels?

Did you do steroids or ph before and that is why your natty production sucks?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

You guys are going to say I'm full of it but a OTC product called triazole is what caused this. When my last cycle ended I felt like this and I figured it'd go away and it never has let up and it's been damn near a year. Caused a 3 year relationship to fall apart and has absolutely destroyed my confidence. It's awesome explaining to every girl why I can't get hard. My urologist swears by this pellet but it's $1000 and last 6 months which I could deal with but I have a feeling it's not going to be any different. I've tried every OTC libido booster made and it makes no difference. I know you guys can't help me much without some bloodwork values but I should get the results back here soon. This is the worst feeling in the world. I wonder if my estrogen is way up also? But no I've never taken steroids.

I made a post about this on bodybuilding.com and got a bunch of smartass replies so I figured I'd try it here

No and also never get urges to have sex. I can do it but it's about half hard and completely forced. Sucks to go from great sex all the time to horrible sex once in a blue moon. I've been on test about 10 weeks now. Would bumping up my dose help?

you said it yourself.. you had a bad relationship and you lost your confidence.. boom end of story you have your answer.

you can take all the test cyp in the world and it wont fix it. its called going through a bad breakup, but these days we gotta jump on 5 different mood enhancement drugs plus go on HRT forever..(thats what society has become, NOT a generational thing but a society thing)

been there, done that. get off the cyp.. run a pct. and then start practicing meditation/yoga, prayer, something to get your head on straight. stop taking girls so seriously you are only 23 dating girls who are still running getting fucked and chucked by every guy they meet drunk at their college. once you get into your 30's or 40's you can find the right girl. really this thread isn't even about AAS, its about a young man who had a woman rip his heart out and steal his thunder.... all of us unless we were ugly or shy at your age has been through that crap, and i'm in my 30's and it still sucks if a girl screws me over.. you gotta get through it without the use of drugs or hormones because they will be habit forming/addictive and they will not necessarily help you (as you can see by the test cyp not helping)

I could not agree with Steve more. The mind can be your best friend and worst enemy. And you my man are definitely down and out at the moment. Get your mind right and things will most certain look up.

Top Bottom