Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test is crazy low / ony test cyp TRT still no libido

Here is another review on same product that's interesting in parts.

Triazole Review

I was taking four pills a day (2 in am + 2 in pm) for about 40 days when I had blood work done. The following info is what it is. I know there weren't any parameters put in place for a true scientific test, but I have to give the members this info and let them come to their own conclusions.

First off, I did not have blood work done before I started my cycle. Second, I took DHEA but only for the first two days of the cycle. Third, my nutritional and exercise habits weren't Jim Jupiter but they wern't Al Bundy either. I wasn't getting 40g of protein every 3 hours, but I wasn't eating junk food either. That all being said, here's my blood test results:

TOTAL TEST = 364 (range 262-1593)

FREE TEST = 2.69 (range 3.8-34.17)

The free test is so low that the Dr gave me a sample of Axiron testosterone topical solution, which he wants me to take for 30 days and have my blood tested again.

So that's it. Those are my numbers. I understand that I don't have any numbers from before the cycle. I admit that my health habits have not been exemplary. I even admit that I thought my body was responding better to my workouts than pre-cycle. But the numbers speak for themselves as far as what Triazole has done for me. Could it be something in my genetic makeup? Maybe. Could it be that I had even lower test before the cycle? Highly doubtful.

It's also worth mentioning that my sexual ability was poor and desire was low during my cycle. I wasn't (and still am not) ready to necessarliy blame that on Triazole, as I have had desire problems for several years, and bad sex always occurs when I force myself to engage without the proper level of desire. However it is worth mentioning, because even if it was just my regular period of low desire, Triazole sure as hell didn't make it any better.

So I'm just putting that out there. Some people swear by the stuff, but it wasn't for me. I just figured I'd give members my take on it and let them make up their own minds about taking it. I don't think I have anything to add but am willing to answer any questions.

Ok man thanks I appreciate your guys help. Would a pct even be beneficial this far out from taking triazole? I'm not sure how that works. Can I get a list put together on the things you guys think I should try so I can research it? My libido was great before triazole. I found one other story of someone saying triazole destroyed their libido but all the other reviews were ranting and raving.

Am I gonna be more fucked up than I was in the first place now that my body's used to synthetic testosterone? I wish I knew more about this. I could more helpful advise from weightlifters than doctors that have been in school half their life. Docs just don't give a shit they want you in and out

Here is another review on same product that's interesting in parts.

Triazole Review

I was taking four pills a day (2 in am + 2 in pm) for about 40 days when I had blood work done. The following info is what it is. I know there weren't any parameters put in place for a true scientific test, but I have to give the members this info and let them come to their own conclusions.

First off, I did not have blood work done before I started my cycle. Second, I took DHEA but only for the first two days of the cycle. Third, my nutritional and exercise habits weren't Jim Jupiter but they wern't Al Bundy either. I wasn't getting 40g of protein every 3 hours, but I wasn't eating junk food either. That all being said, here's my blood test results:

TOTAL TEST = 364 (range 262-1593)

FREE TEST = 2.69 (range 3.8-34.17)

The free test is so low that the Dr gave me a sample of Axiron testosterone topical solution, which he wants me to take for 30 days and have my blood tested again.

So that's it. Those are my numbers. I understand that I don't have any numbers from before the cycle. I admit that my health habits have not been exemplary. I even admit that I thought my body was responding better to my workouts than pre-cycle. But the numbers speak for themselves as far as what Triazole has done for me. Could it be something in my genetic makeup? Maybe. Could it be that I had even lower test before the cycle? Highly doubtful.

It's also worth mentioning that my sexual ability was poor and desire was low during my cycle. I wasn't (and still am not) ready to necessarliy blame that on Triazole, as I have had desire problems for several years, and bad sex always occurs when I force myself to engage without the proper level of desire. However it is worth mentioning, because even if it was just my regular period of low desire, Triazole sure as hell didn't make it any better.

So I'm just putting that out there. Some people swear by the stuff, but it wasn't for me. I just figured I'd give members my take on it and let them make up their own minds about taking it. I don't think I have anything to add but am willing to answer any questions.

Thanks for the heads up. So many products that promise an elevation in testosterone do the exact opposite. Stuck with the sure fire winners. UNLEASHED after cycle. HCGen while on. And BRIDGE all the rest of the time. You can't go wrong.

Thanks for the heads up. So many products that promise an elevation in testosterone do the exact opposite. Stuck with the sure fire winners. UNLEASHED after cycle. HCGen while on. And BRIDGE all the rest of the time. You can't go wrong.

Wow I am still amazed this product could have fucked this kid up this bad!
Probably no product liability?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Wow I am still amazed this product could have fucked this kid up this bad!
Probably no product liability?

I personally don't think it did, his story is missing alot. And I would imagine a doctor would perform all blood tests and look at the whole situation before prescribing TRT. Unlike what he said just went in told doc the story and he checked test levels and BAM put me on TRT.....not likely.

Ok man thanks I appreciate your guys help. Would a pct even be beneficial this far out from taking triazole? I'm not sure how that works. Can I get a list put together on the things you guys think I should try so I can research it? My libido was great before triazole. I found one other story of someone saying triazole destroyed their libido but all the other reviews were ranting and raving.

Am I gonna be more fucked up than I was in the first place now that my body's used to synthetic testosterone? I wish I knew more about this. I could more helpful advise from weightlifters than doctors that have been in school half their life. Docs just don't give a shit they want you in and out

doctors don't know anything about AAS or pro hormones unless they are juicers themselves

this is what you do.

. follow what i write to a tee, please don't try and cut corners.. follow it exactly..

stop the test
start taking hcg 500iu's every 3-4 days for 2 weeks, then take it 1000iu's every 3-4 days for 2 more weeks. (find an online pharmacy that sells it)
take 2-3 hits of HMG spread out over the course of 1 week(online pharmacy)

then take the following together as i list
clomid 12.5mg a day for 3 weeks (chemical need.com)
hcgenerate 2 caps 2 caps per day until a bottle is gone (needtobuildmuscle.com)_

then take
unleashed with DAA.. finish the bottle and tub (needtobuildmuscle.com)

wait 2 weeks.. if you aren't feeling better then repeat the PCT all over again.

I personally don't think it did, his story is missing alot. And I would imagine a doctor would perform all blood tests and look at the whole situation before prescribing TRT. Unlike what he said just went in told doc the story and he checked test levels and BAM put me on TRT.....not likely.

Yeah bloods tests are not like strep throat test that's done in 20 min. Plus there is much more to a hormone panel than just test.
Would have been good if could have gotten his labs results to post.

All I did was have my family doc fax my urologist my total test level and he prescribed me. There isn't anymore to that

And Steve could you dumb that up for me I'm not familiar with all the acronyms. My bloodwork results just came in today I'll post em up when I get a chance

you said it yourself.. you had a bad relationship and you lost your confidence.. boom end of story you have your answer.

you can take all the test cyp in the world and it wont fix it. its called going through a bad breakup, but these days we gotta jump on 5 different mood enhancement drugs plus go on HRT forever..(thats what society has become, NOT a generational thing but a society thing)

been there, done that. get off the cyp.. run a pct. and then start practicing meditation/yoga, prayer, something to get your head on straight. stop taking girls so seriously you are only 23 dating girls who are still running getting fucked and chucked by every guy they meet drunk at their college. once you get into your 30's or 40's you can find the right girl. really this thread isn't even about AAS, its about a young man who had a woman rip his heart out and steal his thunder.... all of us unless we were ugly or shy at your age has been through that crap, and i'm in my 30's and it still sucks if a girl screws me over.. you gotta get through it without the use of drugs or hormones because they will be habit forming/addictive and they will not necessarily help you (as you can see by the test cyp not helping)

This is so correct. Been there once before also. It's all In the head the majority of the time. If you have no confidence and are constantly thinking oh I hope I can get it up for this babe, 99% of the time you will NOt be able to perform.

Top Bottom