Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and connective tissue

bigJT

High End Bro
Platinum
ive read that test can have a degenerative effect on connective tissue such as cartilage and ligaments. thinking of doing a sus and d-bol cycle soon but have had knee surgery and i dont want to cause further damage, has anyone else ever heard of this and is it true? has anyone expeirenced this? thanks for any input

I've read the post you are referring to. I looked around but couldn't find anything to back that theory. However I read abstracts that stated oxandrolone and hgh both helped with connective tissue repair.
Also my friend experienced pretty severe tendonitis during test prop cycle. He was doind a lot of plyometrics. So can't tell for sure if it was related but well worth looking into it.

I believe the post you are referring to showed that high levels of test cause issues with connective tissue. Normal levels increase collagen synthesis. Deca , EQ and I think Primo was reported to increase collagen synthesis. While winny increased synthesis it all did not all cross-linking which caused the tendons to weaken.

This was my recollection of the article.

Of course GH was good also.

i do not believe that it weakens the tendons at all. what it does is cause your muscle to grow at a pace faster than what your tendons will strengthen. so your muscle becomes much stronger than your tendons, and this opens up for injury. with good form this threat should be lowered.

Top Bottom