Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test clears my acne up

HXT

Ever since my first cycle 4 years ago ive had bad breakouts on my back and face. Much worse on my back though. However, whenever i get on a cycle it all clears up. Anyone else have this problem?

Ya you probly have a natural hormonal imbalane that the test has equalized for u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Low testosterone causes acne as much as high but in general your acne will be in check as long as you are on and will probably be awful again,as your levels start to deminish. Lots of people get acne.as the hormones fluctuate from low to high or high to low. At least you know your test is working to some degree.

Low testosterone causes acne as much as high but in general your acne will be in check as long as you are on and will probably be awful again,as your levels start to deminish. Lots of people get acne.as the hormones fluctuate from low to high or high to low. At least you know your test is working to some degree.

Yes acne and other issues come from hormonal imbalances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes acne and other issues come from hormonal imbalances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do tell hommie? You mean shit like chopping up your neighbor with an axe,? Or like sitting,down,to piss whilest having a good cry?

Look up the "ask the doc" series on yt, the one about acne, he talks about Finasteride and it's affect on DHT, I take it, the 5mg generic fincar product is ridiculously good value compared to the pharmacy 1mg product, just cut up the pill

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I haven't cycled in over a year and a half and still have back acne

Ok so you have acne while you're not on cycle correct?

Top Bottom