Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and cholesterol levels

Bradlee7

Hi everyone I'm a 44 year old having libido issues and I would request my doctor a trt prescription, also I have high levels of cholesterol, I have been reading about the topic and some medical articles say testosterone can increase cholesterol so basically it would be a risk for me to go on trt, my question is if test increase your cholesterol depending on the dose or even low dose for trt will be a problem? thank you.

First off why don't you try and get your Cholesterol down and if test dose effect your cholesterol then yes definitely on how much you use but before you worry about that look at why your cholesterol is high now because it's not the test. How's your diet life fitness at 44 your cholesterol shouldn't be high so what's the problem?

First off why don't you try and get your Cholesterol down and if test dose effect your cholesterol then yes definitely on how much you use but before you worry about that look at why your cholesterol is high now because it's not the test. How's your diet life fitness at 44 your cholesterol shouldn't be high so what's the problem?
this.

high cholesterol is a direct result of poor lifestyle

poor lifestyle leads to low testosterone.

there is the link

people who blame 'genetics' are just a cop out. my entire family has high cholesterol and I do not. because i exercise and meditate daily + eat well

Another thing to remember is that hopping on TRT does not solve libido issues all the time. It will for some but there is a lot more to libido than test levels.

Although it is true that steroids will negatively impact cholesterol levels, the dosages used in TRT are so minuscule that they won't be a factor.

Poor cholesterol levels is the result of inflammation in the body.

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

A good overall cholesterol support supplement certainly won't hurt either. Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Keep an eye on your cholesterol levels. If it doesn't start to go down, go to your doctor and get him to write you a cholesterol medication.

CoQ10 is also helpful with the N2gaurd. I would go with ubiquinol version at your age for the CoQ10. Taking those and cleaning up your diet will help a lot. You don't want to take any statins if you already are having libido issues, they will make things worse. Plus all statins are terrible for your body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention there is one SARM that I've heard will help your lipids. I'm not sure what one, but George does a great job of going over each SARM, give them a read. Good luck buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people who blame 'genetics' are just a cop out. my entire family has high cholesterol and I do not. because i exercise and meditate daily + eat well

Don't underestimate genetics, there are people out there who eat shit and have normal cholesterol and others who eat healthy and clean to fight to get their cholesterol in check.

Top Bottom