Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and Carrier Oil Reactions

ghettostudmuffin

I've shot two amps of Testoviron Depot in the past couple of days and noticed no redness or swelling from the shots, and minimal soreness after 24 hours, and a complete lack of soreness within 48 hours.

The reason I bring this up is it is a new experience for me. Previously when injecting test I have ALWAYS gotten redness, swelling, and soreness/high tenderness at injection sites - that would last around 7-10 days, and it would seem like the oil would sit there like a lump for that whole time.

I've used Organon Karachi Sustanon, a UG Enanthate, and the Indian Sustanon that comes in the blister packs of 5, with white labels with green lettering.

ALL of those have caused pretty severe site reactions which I guess I just took as normal or something wrong with me - it would seem the Testoviron Depot uses Castor Oil, which my body seems to like.

Anyone notice specific oils that cause them problems?

Anyone know oils that are similar to Castor Oil in case I wanted to give a UG test E a shot?

Thanks.

everyone is different on what they can and cannot handle... ive seen people many times have bad reactions to different carriers... its really trial and error man...

Ya, that's kinda what I figured. Buy a bottle here and there from so and so and just see how I respond to it.

Thanks for the reply and the informative videos.

Castor oil is one of the thicker carrier oils so maybe that is what your body prefers. 7-10 days is way too long to be feeling sore like that.

Top Bottom