x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Test C + Tren E cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test C + Tren E cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: What do yall think about this cycle? 12 week cycle but will only do the Tren for 8 weeks and do the Test the entire 12 week cycle. Im currently on TRT and looking to gain all the benefits of Tren with the lowest sides possible. My plan is test at 300 mg/wk and 200mg/wk for the Tren. Ive used Tren in the past at 200 mg/wk with Test base with great results. No way I will go above that for Tren. Let me know what yall think. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Test C + Tren E cycle

What do yall think about this cycle? 12 week cycle but will only do the Tren for 8 weeks and do the Test the entire 12 week cycle. Im currently on TRT and looking to gain all the benefits of Tren with the lowest sides possible. My plan is test at 300 mg/wk and 200mg/wk for the Tren. Ive used Tren in the past at 200 mg/wk with Test base with great results. No way I will go above that for Tren. Let me know what yall think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Test C + Tren E cycle

age/height/weight/body fat?? goals?

Hey Dylan, Im 45, 510, 200lbs with about 10% of body fat. Goal is to up strength, muscle mass, and to get leaner and bring body fat percentage under 10%.

Chairman Member Topps_Baseball88's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by DadBod_1 View Post
    Hey Dylan, Im 45, 510, 200lbs with about 10% of body fat. Goal is to up strength, muscle mass, and to get leaner and bring body fat percentage under 10%.

You could do that with much milder options , I'd ditch the tren and run something not so harmful on the body, the guys will take care of u for sure good luck