Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test c / tren e / anadrol need ai advice

macdaddy1985

Hey everybody new to the forum but not the game.
Stats 6'4" 215lbs bf not sure age 26 5th cycle
Been lifting for 6 years steady. so need some advice / critique on the next cycle I'm planning.
Weeks 1-12 test c 500mg/week
Weeks 1-6 anadrol 75mg/day
Weeks 1-10 tren e 400mg/week
Weeks 13-17 nolva 40/40/20/20
Weeks 13-17 chlomid 70/70/35/35

Now I was going to run caber at .25mg twice per week and was going to keep some
Aromasin on hand invade of sides. So question is what dosage and how often should I run it if I start getting sides or should I run it throughout cycle? I have done tren a before and didn't really get any sides except the normal night sweats etc. And was also thinking about using hcg either throughout cycle or blast it for first ten days after last injection and but wasn't sure what dosages I need for either one of those options
Any help/critiquing is much appreciated

Hey everybody new to the forum but not the game.
Stats 6'4" 215lbs bf not sure age 26 5th cycle
Been lifting for 6 years steady. so need some advice / critique on the next cycle I'm planning.
Weeks 1-12 test c 500mg/week
Weeks 1-6 anadrol 75mg/day
Weeks 1-10 tren e 400mg/week
Weeks 13-17 nolva 40/40/20/20
Weeks 13-17 chlomid 70/70/35/35

Now I was going to run caber at .25mg twice per week and was going to keep some
Aromasin on hand invade of sides. So question is what dosage and how often should I run it if I start getting sides or should I run it throughout cycle? I have done tren a before and didn't really get any sides except the normal night sweats etc. And was also thinking about using hcg either throughout cycle or blast it for first ten days after last injection and but wasn't sure what dosages I need for either one of those options
Any help/critiquing is much appreciated

i find it hard to believe you don't know your body fat bro... your anadrol dose is pretty high... i hope that you have ran it before and did not experience too harsh of sides because if you haven't, i wouldn't recommend starting that high... i would also lower your test dose... keep tren as it is but bring your test down to 350mg... you will have a MUCH better cycle.. You ABSOLUTELY want to run aromasin from the start of the cycle... anadrol aromatizes a lot and you definitely don't want issues to arise... the possible side effects with tren and anadrol together are not good, especially in the gyno and prolactin area... i would run caber from the start at .5 mg e3d... as far as hcg, i would blast it the two weeks prior to pct at 1000 ius week... i would run hcgenerate ES weeks 5-12 to help keep on cycle suppression to a minimum... you ABSOLUTELY need n2guard alongside anadrol... it is VERY harsh to the bp and liver and you MUST protect yourself... I would continue to run it alongside tren as well... as far as pct... I definitely would change that up... I would not depend on a serm only pct and would not advise running nolva in the same cycle as tren... that's up to you and run it at your own risk... here is a more complete pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom